First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
The Late night Chat 6-9-13--6-10-13
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

How is everybody?


am good, how are you


Ok... My perfect Immune system is failing me!
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13 , edited 6/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:




have not started it. i spent the time after i was watching anime to look for a source pic to base the drawing off of

kay. by the way, what's your fave video game?


ummmm thats tricky but if i had to chose it would be the suffering. what about you whats your favorite game

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

How is everybody?


am good, how are you


Ok... My perfect Immune system is failing me!


how so?

Posted 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:




have not started it. i spent the time after i was watching anime to look for a source pic to base the drawing off of

kay. by the way, what's your fave video game?


ummmm thats tricky but if i had to chose it would be the suffering. what about you whats your favorite game



either any legend of zelda game, or smash bros.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:




have not started it. i spent the time after i was watching anime to look for a source pic to base the drawing off of

kay. by the way, what's your fave video game?


ummmm thats tricky but if i had to chose it would be the suffering. what about you whats your favorite game



either any legend of zelda game, or smash bros.


i never really got into the zelda games
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

How is everybody?


am good, how are you


Ok... My perfect Immune system is failing me!


how so?



Sick
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

How is everybody?


am good, how are you


Ok... My perfect Immune system is failing me!


how so?



Sick :(


that dosnt sound too fun... well get better soon

Posted 6/9/13
Rewatching heaven lost property omg i love this anime.
Posted 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:




have not started it. i spent the time after i was watching anime to look for a source pic to base the drawing off of

kay. by the way, what's your fave video game?


ummmm thats tricky but if i had to chose it would be the suffering. what about you whats your favorite game



either any legend of zelda game, or smash bros.


i never really got into the zelda games

didn't like them or didn't play them?
Posted 6/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

How is everybody?


am good, how are you


Ok... My perfect Immune system is failing me!


how so?



Sick :(


D: *gives flowers and ginger ale* get well soon.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:




have not started it. i spent the time after i was watching anime to look for a source pic to base the drawing off of

kay. by the way, what's your fave video game?


ummmm thats tricky but if i had to chose it would be the suffering. what about you whats your favorite game



either any legend of zelda game, or smash bros.


i never really got into the zelda games

didn't like them or didn't play them?


didnt play them
Posted 6/9/13



didnt play them

ah. what consoles do you have?
Posted 6/9/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

Rewatching heaven lost property omg i love this anime.


XD i just started the second season. mikako..she scares me after the diving game episode.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:




didnt play them

ah. what consoles do you have?


i had a ps2, xbox and now i have a 360
Posted 6/9/13



i had a ps2, xbox and now i have a 360

i have a ps3, game cube and wii.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.