First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
The Late night Chat 6-9-13--6-10-13
Posted 6/9/13
gotta go >_<
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:




i had a ps2, xbox and now i have a 360

i have a ps3, game cube and wii.


i had a game cube, i loved that thing, i also loved my ps2.... i miss them
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 6/9/13
Why did I decide to watch clips from angel beats... Crying and being sick don't go we'll together.
Posted 6/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Rewatching heaven lost property omg i love this anime.


XD i just started the second season. mikako..she scares me after the diving game episode.


Oh yes. O.o and i like this anime in english dub.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

hiya34 wrote:

Why did I decide to watch clips from angel beats... Crying and being sick don't go we'll together.


which clips did you watch
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Why did I decide to watch clips from angel beats... Crying and being sick don't go we'll together.


which clips did you watch


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7NyOR_vPI
44239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
Tonight is early to bed, went to sleep at 5:20am this morning, work up at 9:30. Tomorrow is back to the 9-5 with extra hours stuffed in for Thursday where I will be teaching from 8:30 to 6. yuck.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Why did I decide to watch clips from angel beats... Crying and being sick don't go we'll together.


which clips did you watch


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7NyOR_vPI


ooo that scene....... *sniffle* makes me a little sad thinking about it
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Why did I decide to watch clips from angel beats... Crying and being sick don't go we'll together.


which clips did you watch


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7NyOR_vPI


ooo that scene....... *sniffle* makes me a little sad thinking about it


Ik right, I watched it again for some reason and my nose won't stop dripping
44239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
Tuesday!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gkUTrqV8hY&hd=1
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Why did I decide to watch clips from angel beats... Crying and being sick don't go we'll together.


which clips did you watch


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7NyOR_vPI


ooo that scene....... *sniffle* makes me a little sad thinking about it


Ik right, I watched it again for some reason and my nose won't stop dripping


thats not good, but have you seen elfen lied by any chance

Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 6/9/13 , edited 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism


thats not good, but have you seen elfen lied by any chance



I have, i don't really get too sad from it though. Have you ever seen anohana?
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13 , edited 6/9/13

hiya34


I have, i don't really get too sad from it though. Have you ever seen anohana?


i got a little teary toward the end thats about it and no i have not
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 6/9/13 , edited 6/9/13

mungo-zabnism


i got a little teary toward the end thats about it and no i have not


You must watch it! It's on crunchyroll.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

[u

I have, i don't really get too sad from it though. Have you ever seen anohana?


i got a little teary toward the end thats about it and no i have not


You must watch it! It's on crunchyroll.

just added it to my queue. ill watch it tomarrow if i get the chance

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.