First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-10-13--6-11-13
Posted 6/10/13



Not much, just peeping around forums, and thank you :)

Kay and no prob. ^^
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:

And WAIT A SECOND how is Sirjonathan "Le Knight Owl" all of a sudden?


I was promoted to moderator status about a week ago. Original I took the name "The Knight Owl", but Will decided to piss me off and change it to "Teh Knight Owl". Eventually we agreed to make it like those memes where the guy says "le" before everything, so I became "Le Knight Owl".


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJZwYpHUBo


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
that feels gif is gross, i dont know why, but it is.
Posted 6/10/13



not much other then youtube. but i did check out princess jellyfish

What'd you think?
Posted 6/10/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:



Dang, she needs to watch herself... this is what rests outside the box...


^ courtesy of the Gif Master ^


Can somebody explain to me what that is?


Being swallowed by emotion/feels?
Posted 6/10/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:



Dang, she needs to watch herself... this is what rests outside the box...


^ courtesy of the Gif Master ^


Can somebody explain to me what that is?

Then again, never mind. ._. It really doesn't make much sense, does it?
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:

And WAIT A SECOND how is Sirjonathan "Le Knight Owl" all of a sudden?


I was promoted to moderator status about a week ago. Original I took the name "The Knight Owl", but Will decided to piss me off and change it to "Teh Knight Owl". Eventually we agreed to make it like those memes where the guy says "le" before everything, so I became "Le Knight Owl".


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJZwYpHUBo


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:




not much other then youtube. but i did check out princess jellyfish

What'd you think?


its not what i expected but its good



29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
I'm assuming cause he called me "out of box thinker" and that's a box being swallowed. So that's what happens to us.We get eaten.
Posted 6/10/13

its not what i expected but its good


glad you like it. ^^


39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


its not what i expected but its good


glad you like it. ^^




yeah, dindt think he be a cross dresser at first
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
hahaha, looking at old videos can be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tieA5wfcgH4
Posted 6/10/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Heaven lost property is great watching the second time.


I tried starting it, but didn't have enough pervert power to get through it

By the way, Jackie, I have a present for you


What o.o anime is that from i need to see more of this lol.
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

Doni-Rae wrote:

I'm assuming cause he called me "out of box thinker" and that's a box being swallowed. So that's what happens to us.We get eaten.


Nope, I just meant that none of us would've thought about the possibility of the panties being on the floor. Well, at least I never thought about that.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/13 , edited 6/10/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:




Okay, one last time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.