First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply WORST Manga endings
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

manisa wrote:


CyanSwan wrote:

Wolf Guy Ookami no Monshou had a terrible ending. The main female character's life was ruined completely in the most sickening way ever and she went off to live with wild wolves in Alaska. The villain dies in an incredible lackluster way for all that he did and the main character ended up a vegetable. Actually the whole 3rd part of this manga was absolute tripe.

Hitman Reborn was bad. The mangaka essentially mitigated all the development the main character went trhough over the course of the 300+ chapter run and everything goes back to how it was at chapter 1. That was horrible.

Vampire Knight was also bad. The main female has been in this overly melodramatic love triangle with two guys for however long but she always seemed to value one over the other significantly. In the end she has kids from both guys and ends up never choosing between the two to the very end. Stupid main character. Stupidly written manga. The Twilight of manga.


Jeezzz I agree with u 100% ...



I agree with Vampire Knight man. :/ So stupid.
-_____-
35243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

Tipsyyy wrote:


manisa wrote:


CyanSwan wrote:

Wolf Guy Ookami no Monshou had a terrible ending. The main female character's life was ruined completely in the most sickening way ever and she went off to live with wild wolves in Alaska. The villain dies in an incredible lackluster way for all that he did and the main character ended up a vegetable. Actually the whole 3rd part of this manga was absolute tripe.

Hitman Reborn was bad. The mangaka essentially mitigated all the development the main character went trhough over the course of the 300+ chapter run and everything goes back to how it was at chapter 1. That was horrible.

Vampire Knight was also bad. The main female has been in this overly melodramatic love triangle with two guys for however long but she always seemed to value one over the other significantly. In the end she has kids from both guys and ends up never choosing between the two to the very end. Stupid main character. Stupidly written manga. The Twilight of manga.


Jeezzz I agree with u 100% ...


I agree with Vampire Knight man. :/ So stupid.
-_____-


I knoe thinking bout it still pisses me off.. Oh well.
Lol
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/31/14
Usagi Drop.
I didn't pick up what looked like a cute family comedy for it to go Hikaru Genji on me. ;-;
Thankfully the author also wrote Yoningurashi, which is what Usagi Drop was at the beginning.
3073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/14
dragon who, I liked the little romance /fantasy / school life setting it had going for it, but I guess it was cut short(cancelled)
73863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/1/14
Sket Dance.

The mangaka should have elaborate more on the after - what happened to Bossun and Himeko
61989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/1/14
Wondering Son & Aoi Hana seem to end abruptly
19205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Alderaan
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
Actually there is one type of ending that I hate more than any other type of ending. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head but maybe you guys know some.

The worst type of manga ending is where the situation at the end is reset to the situation at the beginning.
Whether it be through a memory wipe or whatever, when the author ends the manga on a note where basically the whole adventure did not matter at all, that is what pisses me off the most. Even canceled manga's with abrupt endings don't piss me off nearly as much.
8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
oh wow. I didn't even know Vampire Knight ended. What a pile of crap.

Have to add to my list
Ranma 1/2
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 2/14/14
Could be worst. Bleach might get the worst ending
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/16/14
Gantz I love the last arc but it felt the ending was a bit hallow
3252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 2/16/14 , edited 2/16/14

vangosroth wrote:

oh wow. I didn't even know Vampire Knight ended. What a pile of crap.

Have to add to my list
Ranma 1/2
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles


My problem with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is that once you got to a certain point, you realized that the entire manga is one massive plot hole. I cannot believe more people have not realized this considering that it is so obvious, even if you do not intensely read it. CLAMP wanted an incredibly complex plot, but they didn't think it through fully, and the result is a story that is built upon an incredibly obvious plot hole with other little holes along the way.

When you're writing a story involving multiple time lines, time travel, and alternate dimensions - you'd do best to think it through FULLY and make sure there are no holes. If you don't, the result will come out just like this manga.

Ranma 1/2 of course is a fun, slapstick manga with no real plot, but the ending was both annoying, frustrating and stupid. Not to mention, it dragged on far too long.
Brand Manager
503032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/16/14
The way they ended Black Cat...
OMG just don't even read it.
You're better off not know!!
Just stop 2 chapters before the end.
8027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Katekyo Hitman Reborn...
Sogno- 
25274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
I'm still really pissed at Yanki-kun to Megane-chan's ending. It's why I haven't even bothered reading the mangaka's other work, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo , despite its popularity, and despite my love for her artwork and writing.

blararrrgh stupid stupid stupid
12248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


vangosroth wrote:

oh wow. I didn't even know Vampire Knight ended. What a pile of crap.

Have to add to my list
Ranma 1/2
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles


My problem with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is that once you got to a certain point, you realized that the entire manga is one massive plot hole. I cannot believe more people have not realized this considering that it is so obvious, even if you do not intensely read it. CLAMP wanted an incredibly complex plot, but they didn't think it through fully, and the result is a story that is built upon an incredibly obvious plot hole with other little holes along the way.

When you're writing a story involving multiple time lines, time travel, and alternate dimensions - you'd do best to think it through FULLY and make sure there are no holes. If you don't, the result will come out just like this manga.

Ranma 1/2 of course is a fun, slapstick manga with no real plot, but the ending was both annoying, frustrating and stupid. Not to mention, it dragged on far too long.


Wouldn't be CLAMP if they didnt confuse and piss off everyone :p
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.