First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Music thread
Tanoshi Mod
39391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
Scandinavian Moderator
41527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 20 days ago , edited 14 days ago


It was surprisingly entertaining, that's for sure.

I have yet to watch Card Captor Sakura, but this theme gives me a strange feeling of nostalgia. It sounds so perfectly old school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PB9T23zfeg&index=107
Tanoshi Mod
39391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

Victoryfraud wrote:

I have yet to watch Card Captor Sakura, but this theme gives me a strange feeling of nostalgia. It sounds so perfectly old school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PB9T23zfeg&index=107


Yes, Card Captor Sakura is Above Great Magical Girl anime, i totally enjoy it when i was a kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgCeQZwbVM

^
this song is Nostalgic.
Scandinavian Moderator
41527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 8 days ago
^ It's good, but i don't feel much from it. Probably because i have no memories from Card Captor.

This song from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita makes me want another season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOKY_wL9I_k
Member
23315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Going further North
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

Victoryfraud wrote:

^ It's good, but i don't feel much from it. Probably because i have no memories from Card Captor.

This song from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita makes me want another season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOKY_wL9I_k


It was Sato no Hiroba that does that for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFp9_JPFNOo
Scandinavian Moderator
41527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 7 days ago

Canobeans wrote:

It was Sato no Hiroba that does that for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFp9_JPFNOo


I really like the soundtrack for this show. Kow Otani definitely should do more soundtracks for anime

I also like Zanshou a lot. So calming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slF6VoX2tcU
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.