First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-13-13-6-14-13
11217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 6/13/13
Spooky is Fun.
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/13/13
True on BOTH regards!
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

PsichoGhost wrote:

What IS up with everyone and the creep-out stuff tonight? :P


Idk ghost, but we can't be scared if we hold hands no homo
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

tigersjaw wrote:


PsichoGhost wrote:

What IS up with everyone and the creep-out stuff tonight? :P


Idk ghost, but we can't be scared if we hold hands no homo


True that... I'm down, no funny business though. >.>
Posted 6/13/13
How`s everyone doing?
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

PsichoGhost wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


PsichoGhost wrote:

What IS up with everyone and the creep-out stuff tonight? :P


Idk ghost, but we can't be scared if we hold hands no homo


True that... I'm down, no funny business though. >.>


Holding hands and eating a hotdog at the same time isn't funny business...I hope
11217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 6/13/13 , edited 6/13/13
Good, it is 0230 and I am on the Interwebz. Life iz good. How are you?
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

tigersjaw wrote:


PsichoGhost wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


PsichoGhost wrote:

What IS up with everyone and the creep-out stuff tonight? :P


Idk ghost, but we can't be scared if we hold hands no homo


True that... I'm down, no funny business though. >.>


Holding hands and eating a hotdog at the same time isn't funny business...I hope


...Huh. I'm not seeing any warning stuff here. That'll fly, I suppose.
Posted 6/13/13
I`m fine, does anyone who missed Cardcaptor Sakura?

i think i am gonna watch CCS movie soon.
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

PsichoGhost wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


PsichoGhost wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


PsichoGhost wrote:

What IS up with everyone and the creep-out stuff tonight? :P


Idk ghost, but we can't be scared if we hold hands no homo


True that... I'm down, no funny business though. >.>


Holding hands and eating a hotdog at the same time isn't funny business...I hope


...Huh. I'm not seeing any warning stuff here. That'll fly, I suppose.


Awwwyeaaaaaaa
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:

I`m fine, does anyone who missed Cardcaptor Sakura?

i think i am gonna watch CCS movie soon.


Nope lol I watched Shaman King over that
Posted 6/13/13
i missed Shaman King too, so what are your favorite anime from the 90`s?
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:

i missed Shaman King too, so what are your favorite anime from the 90`s?


Neon Gen, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Shin chan, Ronin Warriors, etccccccccccc
Posted 6/13/13

tigersjaw wrote:

Neon Gen, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Shin chan, Ronin Warriors, etccccccccccc


Nice! here`s mine.

1. Martian Successor Nadesico
2. Serial Experiments Lain
3. Gundam ( U.C. saga)
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
5. Cowboy Bebop
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Dragonball
8. Yu Yu Hakusho
9. Lost Universe
10. Fushigi Yuugi
11. Flame of Recca
12. Golden Boy
13. Cardcaptor Sakura
14. Trigun
15. Hunter X Hunter
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 6/13/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:

Neon Gen, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Shin chan, Ronin Warriors, etccccccccccc


Nice! here`s mine.

1. Martian Successor Nadesico
2. Serial Experiments Lain
3. Gundam ( U.C. saga)
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
5. Cowboy Bebop
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Dragonball
8. Yu Yu Hakusho
9. Lost Universe
10. Fushigi Yuugi
11. Flame of Recca
12. Golden Boy
13. Cardcaptor Sakura
14. Trigun
15. Hunter X Hunter


Yep we pretty much digged the same anime. Anything from Adult swim and 4kids I usually watched and slightly fell in love with haha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.