First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you ever wish your life could be more like an anime
2389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
I haven't been on CR for a very long time. So I'm trying to make friends and have fun while I'm here.

This is my very first forum. So be nice and have fun.

Do you ever wish that your life could be more like an anime?
If so, which one and why?

For example:
I wish my life could be more like Skip Beat. Just to have the enthusiasm as Kyoko does in everything that she sets her mind to do. Not giving up until you know what you have done could only be done by your very best effort and know that what you have done could have helped someone else. Also to actually have someone feel the intensity of my feelings just by walking into the room and seeing their expressions would be priceless. I think a life like that would be interesting and fun.
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / old dirty road in...
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
wish mine could be like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka because who doesn't want to be a zombie magical garment girl!!! ( and have hot girls all around you 24/7)

20191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
Kinda wish my life was like Haru's in My Little Monster. He seems to have a blast most of the time. My life is sorta... bland. Blegh.
Posted 6/14/13 , edited 6/14/13

YepImaNerd wrote:

wish mine could be like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka because who doesn't want to be a zombie magical garment girl!!! ( and have hot girls all around you 24/7)



well played well played


yes because Pain is not an obstacle in anime and your blood levels are stupid Have a nose bleed fill up a swimming pool


The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - Mashiro Shiina <<< my life kinda when comes to art side and sleeping just wish had more action

but i wish i had powers T_T cause i wont powers and weapons and fighting evil
2389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

ColouringYourLife wrote:


YepImaNerd wrote:

wish mine could be like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka because who doesn't want to be a zombie magical garment girl!!! ( and have hot girls all around you 24/7)



well played well played


yes because Pain is not an obstacle in anime and your blood levels are stupid Have a nose bleed fill up a swimming pool


The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - Mashiro Shiina <<< my life kinda when comes to art side and sleeping just wish had more action

put i wish i had powers T_T cause i wont powers and weapons and fighting evil




That's pretty much how it goes in anime, you can do incredible things.
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / old dirty road in...
Offline
Posted 6/14/13


wow guys....i just want to be able to wear a dress
Posted 6/14/13

creynolds93 wrote:


ColouringYourLife wrote:


YepImaNerd wrote:

wish mine could be like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka because who doesn't want to be a zombie magical garment girl!!! ( and have hot girls all around you 24/7)



well played well played


yes because Pain is not an obstacle in anime and your blood levels are stupid Have a nose bleed fill up a swimming pool


The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - Mashiro Shiina <<< my life kinda when comes to art side and sleeping just wish had more action

put i wish i had powers T_T cause i wont powers and weapons and fighting evil




That's pretty much how it goes in anime, you can do incredible things.



so true there if only life was like it XD
2389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

YepImaNerd wrote:



wow guys....i just want to be able to wear a dress


Why do you want to wear a dress? I mean, yes, they're comfortable and gorgeous!......I see your point
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
I know this is not an anime, but I totally wanna be Timmy.

33290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
I wish my life was like steins;gate.

Because time traveling microwave. I forgot what future gadget number it is.
2389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

ColouringYourLife wrote:


creynolds93 wrote:


ColouringYourLife wrote:


creynolds93 wrote:


ColouringYourLife wrote:


YepImaNerd wrote:

wish mine could be like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka because who doesn't want to be a zombie magical garment girl!!! ( and have hot girls all around you 24/7)



well played well played


yes because Pain is not an obstacle in anime and your blood levels are stupid Have a nose bleed fill up a swimming pool


The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - Mashiro Shiina <<< my life kinda when comes to art side and sleeping just wish had more action

put i wish i had powers T_T cause i wont powers and weapons and fighting evil




That's pretty much how it goes in anime, you can do incredible things.



so true there if only life was like it XD



I think life would be more interesting. Could you just imagine.



hihih i can well i major in animation so i live in world of fantasy as it is but in my head and in the office XD but when am just out side its like why life why


Really?!?, that's awesome! I would love to be able to make my own world up and just do what I want.
Don't get my wrong I love my life as it is. But just the thought of making a world that you have control over would be awesome!

2389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

tinyd0t wrote:

I know this is not an anime, but I totally wanna be Timmy.



That would be awesome. I love the fairy odd parents!!!
18726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
I'd wanna be in Sword Art Online, but only to play the games, not to get stuck in the game and possibly die haha
2389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

jakal56 wrote:

I'd wanna be in Sword Art Online, but only to play the games, not to get stuck in the game and possibly die haha


Oh my GOSHHHH, I freakin love that anime. Yea, getting stuck in the game would suck
10044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 6/14/13
Any slice of life! I don't even have to be the main character! I think it would be fun normally life is boring, but I don't want to live in like a mech world ya know, it'd be cool don't get me wrong!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.