Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Special Attack on Titan Airing
65580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
Good work! This is why we get to have all the good things at Crunchyroll
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
just download use hotspotshield or spotflux and u can get by location restrictions
29476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
Wow you guys are awesome v(^o^)v, thanks for all your hard work. Well my sisters will be delighted by this unexpected news ;D. So I wasn't just hallucinating when I booted up my PS3 around lunchtime to get my daily dose of CR. But I'll have to wait for my sisters to come home from their part time jobs in the evening anyways, so we can all watch it together (I swear for non-otaku's they're more into the series than I am). So really it only saves us a couple hours waiting time from the usual har har of all the times...NEVERTHELESS *Showers with love* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I hope you guys are feelin' it.
19046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
Best father's day present after what my son got me

Thanks Crunchyroll!

1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

veteran12 wrote:

just download use hotspotshield or spotflux and u can get by location restrictions
But then you need premium, or else you need to wait a week anyway. And I just don't use CR enough to warrant spending nearly $150 a year on a premium membership.

*sigh* Oh well, looks like I have to stick with the fansubs.

I give my honest thanks to the CR team for working so hard, though.
9033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Greenville, SC
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
Great job, CR Team! Somewhere, Sasha is eating a fully loaded baked potato in your honor. *salute*
The Wise Wizard
67689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

hectorjr0910 wrote:

Why don't you email the premium subscribers who have this show on their queue regarding the schedule changes? I find it very irritating that I'm trying to get used to a scheduled time from you guys but you end up changing the time. Seriously. Stay consistent with your time. People are paying for schedule time anime that was just broadcast from Japan to be ON TIME. Not switching shows schedules around every week.

So you're complaining about a show being posted earlier than scheduled?

7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
Late to the party, but the extra hard work put into the sudden broadcast is so much appreciated. <3

This addiction...this addiction.
21617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Uberwald
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

xRuneStone wrote: I just don't use CR enough to warrant spending nearly $150 a year on a premium membership.
Not sure where you get $150 from (is that in Australian dollars?).... Anime-only membership is $60.... just $5 a month if you sign up for the annual plan. Australia does make it a harder sell, though because of license restrictions.
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


hectorjr0910 wrote:

Why don't you email the premium subscribers who have this show on their queue regarding the schedule changes? I find it very irritating that I'm trying to get used to a scheduled time from you guys but you end up changing the time. Seriously. Stay consistent with your time. People are paying for schedule time anime that was just broadcast from Japan to be ON TIME. Not switching shows schedules around every week.

So you're complaining about a show being posted earlier than scheduled?



Also, lol. No words.
29476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
I don't really think it's that big of a deal, also I think they're going to resume back to the regular schedule after this week. Besides you found this forum did you not? Who can blame the CR staff or subtitle team for pushing the episode out early so they can spend time with their families on Father's Day? I'm not complaining because I'll get to see the episode earlier than I anticipated, if anything I was pleasantly surprised.
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

asharka wrote:


xRuneStone wrote: I just don't use CR enough to warrant spending nearly $150 a year on a premium membership.
Not sure where you get $150 from (is that in Australian dollars?).... Anime-only membership is $60.... just $5 a month if you sign up for the annual plan. Australia does make it a harder sell, though because of license restrictions.


was jus gonna say that, but yeah you have options and they are so worth it
12018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Culebra PR
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
You're complaining about it being early. how stupid is that. it was going to be there when you were planning to check *the schedule you think* and they give it slightly earlier and you complain. that's dumb.
27240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
AWWWWWWW YEAH!

Sub!Team YOU ROCK!
10010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
You guys rock thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.