First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Fall 2013 anime
40817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13
Diabolik Lovers is the first Fall simulcast announcement:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/09/16/crunchyroll-to-stream-diabolik-lovers-anime

EDIT:


The fall season of streaming anime has BEGUN! Diabolik Lovers, based on the PSP visual novel by Rejet, begins simulcasting today.



Better still, this supernatural-tinged otome game adaptation, animated by studio Zexcs (Flowers of Evil) is set to broadcast every Monday starting today September 16, at 12:00p.m. Pacific Time for its premium members, with free members able to watch one week later. More information can be found on www.crunchyroll.com/diabolik.



Diabolik Lovers will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Scandinavia, and Turkey.
206291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/16/13


Kinda interesting this was announced 2 hours after today's premiere.
52136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NE
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
It's started, I was wondering this morning when the first announcement would come out.
63284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
Man I have not been paying as much attention to Fall 2013 season as I did summer. Too much going on.

Need to change that.
40817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13
In case anybody was wondering about those regions, publisher for Diabolik Lovers is Showgate. Expect a Sentai license announcement anyday now.

EDIT:
Update to Initial Post:
Last updated: Monday, September 16th, 2013 @ 2:26PM EDT
Added Diabolik Lovers to Crunchyroll Simulcasts
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Man I have not been paying as much attention to Fall 2013 season as I did summer. Too much going on.

Need to change that.


it looks like Fall will be better than Summer. you and I seem to like some of the same things, just check out my top 3 on the last page, there's links to their PV for convenience. you probably have seen 'em already tho

Previous/First Post
40817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
38406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/16/13
I'm curious about Winter 2013.
55162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 9/16/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

I'm curious about Winter 2013.


There's a thread for that: /forumtopic-819519/winter-2014-anime
38406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/16/13

eyeofpain wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

I'm curious about Winter 2013.


There's a thread for that: /forumtopic-819519/winter-2014-anime


Thanks.
75392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 9/16/13

Compl3te wrote: it looks like Fall will be better than Summer. ...

It normally is ... Fall is normally the strongest season, Summer normally the weakest.
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/13

agila61 wrote:


Compl3te wrote: it looks like Fall will be better than Summer. ...

It normally is ... Fall is normally the strongest season, Summer normally the weakest.


I'm sure it's not a big secret or anything, but, why is it that Fall is usually the best?
63284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/16/13

Compl3te wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Man I have not been paying as much attention to Fall 2013 season as I did summer. Too much going on.

Need to change that.


it looks like Fall will be better than Summer. you and I seem to like some of the same things, just check out my top 3 on the last page, there's links to their PV for convenience. you probably have seen 'em already tho

Previous/First Post


Nope, I haven't seen some of them before, I really haven't been paying much attention to new shows lately (not counting shows I know that were getting another season in the Fall)

I think I can agree with your list, I looked at them and their synopsis on MAL and Wikipedia certainly seems interesting.

Though I'm avoiding Pupa, people have told me that its pretty disturbing and I can't deal with most horror anime. "Another" being an exception because it was more suspense/mystery than anything.
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/13


I haven't read too much about Pupa because I just wanted to embrace it, kinda like jumping in the water w/o testing the temperature. I'm glad you can think to agree w/my list because I know we agree on a lot but our anime flavors are a tad bit different.

I just started watching Shiki today and I'm on Episode 12 already... yeah, that good. I was making dinner about an hour ago and I thought to myself, "Shiki is kindof like Another but on Steroids." KINDA! it's just a different supernatural, mystery, horror anime. I highly recommend it since I'm enjoying it so much, and if you were drawn in by Another, Shiki will do so even more.
55162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 9/16/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Though I'm avoiding Pupa, people have told me that its pretty disturbing and I can't deal with most horror anime. "Another" being an exception because it was more suspense/mystery than anything.


I thought Another was a comedy...
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.