First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply Fall 2013 anime
Posted 9/18/13 , edited 9/18/13
Anime to Watch October 2013:
Little Busters Refrain! (October 5)
Infinite Stratos 2 (October 4)
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (October 16)
Golden Time (October 16)
Strike the blood (October 4)
Nagi no Asukara (October 16)

Maybe:
White Album 2 (October 16)
Yuusha ni Narenakatta (October 5)

That is mine. Rito how can you not have Refrain on your list
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/13
Lineup page shows 6 TBD boxes in addition to the 4 new Announced Fall Simulcasts. Also Regions info has been scrubbed from the CR News post on Kill La Kill, Magi: Kingdom of Magic and Valvrave The Liberator Season 2. so official word will come tomorrow(I am 90% sure that the regions that were there were a premature release of information).
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/13 , edited 9/18/13
Teekyu isn't listed as continuing. I wonder if CR isn't going to simulcast the 3rd season or included it as one of "New Simulcast Titles" instead. What a waste of box if it is the latter one.
72378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 9/18/13 , edited 9/18/13
If what AoA says is correct, this will be the first time that a 'Aniplex everywhere' simulcast is actually on time. That's definitely a big improvement on the past 'Aniplex everywhere' stuff but it seems like they'll still have worse than usual region restrictions.

I really hope that CR won't be using AoA masters for these 3 series like they have with past 'Aniplex everywhere' stuff. I'd like to avoid watching a hardsubbed video with a logo on it.
28663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

melina_putri wrote:

Teekyu isn't listed as continuing. I wonder if CR isn't going to simulcast the 3rd season or included it as one of "New Simulcast Titles" instead. What a waste of box if it is the latter one.


It is a new series, not a continuation. Although it is rather odd having a new series start just 2 weeks after the previous one finishes. In the same timeslot as well, I think.
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

kuuderes_shadow wrote:


melina_putri wrote:

Teekyu isn't listed as continuing. I wonder if CR isn't going to simulcast the 3rd season or included it as one of "New Simulcast Titles" instead. What a waste of box if it is the latter one.


It is a new series, not a continuation. Although it is rather odd having a new series start just 2 weeks after the previous one finishes. In the same timeslot as well, I think.


Starting with chapter 25...

Of course Valvrave and Magi took longer than one week breaks...
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/13 , edited 9/19/13

melina_putri wrote:

Teekyu isn't listed as continuing. I wonder if CR isn't going to simulcast the 3rd season or included it as one of "New Simulcast Titles" instead. What a waste of box if it is the latter one.


Since Teekyuu 2 took up a new box in the summer, I think the 3rd season will as well.

Some more Kill La Kill stuff:

Daisuki officially announces their simulcast. Exact time and availability not announced yet.
https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10119

Madman has licensed it for Australia & New Zealand so CR won't be streaming that there
http://www.madman.com.au/news/madman-acquires-new-anime-series-kill-la-kill/

EDIT: Noucome is 10 episodes:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_67794409_3?ie=UTF8&docId=3077733246

And NTV English page for Tesagure! indicates that it is 15 minutes long:(and 12 episodes)
http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2013/09/1512.html
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

pistolsaf wrote:
Some more Kill La Kill stuff:

Daisuki officially announces their simulcast. Exact time and availability not announced yet.
https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10119
Wonder if Crunchyroll will get a long delay like Monogatari SS?
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

hpulley wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:
Some more Kill La Kill stuff:

Daisuki officially announces their simulcast. Exact time and availability not announced yet.
https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10119
Wonder if Crunchyroll will get a long delay like Monogatari SS?


I think CR will stream it the same day that Daisuki does. There is nothing in Daisuki's wording there about any exclusive period and Aniplex seems to indicate that Crunchyroll, Daisuki and Hulu would all stream it hours after the Japanese airdate. Whether that means that Daisuki gets it 6 hours before CR or any such arrangement remains to be seen, but I see this as something akin to Attack on Titan(of course Aniplex USA has a much better relationship to CR than Funi does)

25472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
Here are the official regions for all three AoA shows.


Kill La Kill - Set to broadcast on October 3 at 11:30 am Pacific Time for North American, South American, and South African audiences, here's a little sneak peak:

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Magi will begin its broadcast on October 6 at 2 am Pacific Time for the following audiences: North and South America, and South Africa.

Valvrave the Liberator 2nd season - Valvrave is set to broadcast on October 10, at 10am to the following audiences: US, Canada, United Kingdom, and Ireland.
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
Update to Initial Post:
Last updated: Thursday, September 19th, 2013 @ 10:39PM EDT
Updated information on Crunchyroll Simulcasts of Kill La Kill, Magi: Kingdom of Magic and Valvrave the Liberator Season 2
Added episode counts to Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono and Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come wo Zenryoku de Jyama Shiteiru
941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

Tmaxxer wrote:
Valvrave the Liberator 2nd season - Valvrave is set to broadcast on October 10, at 10am to the following audiences: US, Canada, United Kingdom, and Ireland.


Is this Pacific time as well!?
25472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

mistress_kisara wrote:


Tmaxxer wrote:
Valvrave the Liberator 2nd season - Valvrave is set to broadcast on October 10, at 10am to the following audiences: US, Canada, United Kingdom, and Ireland.


Is this Pacific time as well!?


Yes, they are all set for Pacific time.
67858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/13

kuuderes_shadow wrote: It is a new series, not a continuation. Although it is rather odd having a new series start just 2 weeks after the previous one finishes. In the same timeslot as well, I think.

Its not that odd for an anime w/2min episodes ~ the production of the broadcast season would have been completed a while before the last episode went to air, and not require as long a lead time before the first episode of the next season goes to air. That should leave plenty of time after completing the one season to decide whether or not to greenlight the next.

50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/20/13

agila61 wrote:


kuuderes_shadow wrote: It is a new series, not a continuation. Although it is rather odd having a new series start just 2 weeks after the previous one finishes. In the same timeslot as well, I think.

Its not that odd for an anime w/2min episodes ~ the production of the broadcast season would have been completed a while before the last episode went to air, and not require as long a lead time before the first episode of the next season goes to air. That should leave plenty of time after completing the one season to decide whether or not to greenlight the next.


Teekyuu has 18 minutes of new audio and animation PER SEASON unless they change the 30s OP animation as well, which they do occasionally. I suspect they record the lines and create the 18 minutes of animation in one shot. Not sure what manga or disc presales they used to decide to make season 3 since season 2's disc hasn't even been sold yet (October 25).
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.