Remove this ad
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Post Reply Fall 2013 anime
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

SorotaxMashiro wrote:


hpulley wrote:


SorotaxMashiro wrote:

Refrain Episode Titles: Episodes 1-4, Seems like they rushing this anime to 12 Episodes... if they do, I will be a very angry dude.



Just speculation but some think it will be 2 cour with Refrain and EX routes in both so Refrain indeed might not take two cours. Whether it will be an even split or something else or just one cour... who knows?



I don't want Ex Routes in Refrain... as the title of the anime is "Little Busters Refrain" So it should focus on the 3 remaining routes + refrain itself. Ex is set for a 2014 release I heard + It took me 10hours just to complete refrain in the visual novel, no way they can fit that into 1-cour.

OK, then has Refrain been announced as 2-cour? If not it could be Refrain in Fall 2013, EX in Winter 2014... just guessing.
Posted 9/28/13

hpulley wrote:


SorotaxMashiro wrote:


hpulley wrote:


SorotaxMashiro wrote:

Refrain Episode Titles: Episodes 1-4, Seems like they rushing this anime to 12 Episodes... if they do, I will be a very angry dude.



Just speculation but some think it will be 2 cour with Refrain and EX routes in both so Refrain indeed might not take two cours. Whether it will be an even split or something else or just one cour... who knows?



I don't want Ex Routes in Refrain... as the title of the anime is "Little Busters Refrain" So it should focus on the 3 remaining routes + refrain itself. Ex is set for a 2014 release I heard + It took me 10hours just to complete refrain in the visual novel, no way they can fit that into 1-cour.

OK, then has Refrain been announced as 2-cour? If not it could be Refrain in Fall 2013, EX in Winter 2014... just guessing.


As someone said on MAL Forums:



So im guessing Rin1 takes place in those 4 episodes, Then Kuraguya's route takes place from Ep5-Ep7/8, then Rin2 will be a loong episode trail so maybe 8 episodes of that, and then "refrain" will take the rest up "8-10 episodes", thats what im guessing atm. also Anichart.net said it will be 24 episodes when I clicked on "more info" for little busters refrain. so hopefully it will be 2-cour. 1-cour is just not enough to fit all this in. If it is, its going to be rushed and the fans won't like it.
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

SorotaxMashiro wrote:

So im guessing Rin1 takes place in those 4 episodes, Then Kuraguya's route takes place from Ep5-Ep7/8, then Rin2 will be a loong episode trail so maybe 8 episodes of that, and then "refrain" will take the rest up "8-10 episodes", thats what im guessing atm. also Anichart.net said it will be 24 episodes when I clicked on "more info" for little busters refrain. so hopefully it will be 2-cour. 1-cour is just not enough to fit all this in. If it is, its going to be rushed and the fans won't like it.

Just not sure where AniChart got 24 episodes from. I'd be surprised if it were 24 episodes to be honest... ah well, hopefully we'll get a disc soliciation soon and see 26 episodes again.
18326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

agila61 wrote:


icecreamsnow wrote: Looking awful for the UK so far. Aside from the continuation of Valvarve, that's the whole Aniplex block excluded so far. At this rate premium membership will be utterly pointless.


xAnimeMadx wrote: Yeah. I just bought a year and we aint getting much new stuff!! Really pisses me off.

Since half of the announcements have been Aniplex sublicenses, there's no way to tell if something big is happening with the UK, or whether its just Aniplex.

For instance, maybe Aniplex of Japan signed a package deal with Viz Media Europe. That would mean a drop from 80% to 70%, about where Scandinavia has been ~ since Aniplex has always left out Scandinavia.

We need to see more direct licenses to tell if something big is happening in the UK.


Based on the fact that Daisuki is also excluding UK (from Kill la Kill at least) someone must have the rights.

Historically, Anime on Demand (which is Kaze UK, and Kaze being a subsidiary of Viz Europe) had the Kaze.fr shows and tried to pick up a few more as well. So in Spring they had Photo Kano & SNAFU (which was the same as Kaze.fr) and picked up RDG and Date A Live (first time Funimation tie-up). However in the summer, whilst kaze.fr had Genshiken and Makai Oji Devils & Realist, Anime on Demand did nothing, and Crunchyroll picked up the UK rights to those shows. However the rumour was that Kaze were looking to exit the UK market (and the contract of the guy who did their PR etc was renewed). So god knows what's going on.

32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13
Update to Initial Post:

Last updated: Saturday September 28th, 2013 @ 9:58AM EDT
Added episode count to Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Added Samurai Flamenco to Crunchyroll simulcasts


I'll just mention that BK posted in a thread in the Premium Members thread that it is possible we could see at least one expanded regions post in the future, but of course he didn't guarantee that so cause for cautious optimism.

EDIT: BlazBlue Alter Memory has 12 episodes. 6 BD volumes. Also French site Wakanim also mentioned that it has 12 episodes planned.
http://www.wakanim.tv/actu/evenement-8/1LU/blazblue-alter-memory-en-simulcast-sur-wakanimtv

EDIT2: Coppelion has the first Fall ANN Spotlight:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spotlight/2013/fall/coppelion
The Wise Wizard
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

mipegg wrote:

As for blaming aniplex, there are plenty of aniplex shows up here for UK/EU and specifically last season had quite alot. It seems unlikely they've suddenly decided that they'll stop all together, and given that we've heard nothing about any other UK streaming (AoD is dead) Im putting it down to CR


If you think it is CR, then why is Daisuki similarly affected?:

The series streaming will premiere on Daisuki.net on October 3rd, 1 hour after the Japanese broadcast. KILL la KILL will be available world wide (except the following regions: Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, some Asian areas, France and some French-speaking areas). The subtitles will be offered in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and German.
68264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

icecreamsnow wrote:


agila61 wrote:

Since half of the announcements have been Aniplex sublicenses, there's no way to tell if something big is happening with the UK, or whether its just Aniplex.

For instance, maybe Aniplex of Japan signed a package deal with Viz Media Europe. That would mean a drop from 80% to 70%, about where Scandinavia has been ~ since Aniplex has always left out Scandinavia.

We need to see more direct licenses to tell if something big is happening in the UK.


Based on the fact that Daisuki is also excluding UK (from Kill la Kill at least) someone must have the rights.

It's also possible that there is a company holding out for rights but has said that they would not license it if it was streamed elsewhere. I'm assuming this is the case with 'Aniplex everywhere' series for Australia since none of them have been available yet only half have been picked by Madman (this has been going on for the past few years, and there seems to be a similar situation with Kadokawa too).
Posted 9/28/13
can't wait for Kyousougiga
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13
No Fall 2013 anime annoucements at Sentai's Anime Weekend Atlanta panel. Probably biggest news from that is that Maria Holic is getting a dub(and UtaPri will be sub-only)

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?25085-Maria-Holic

EDIT: ANN article
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-28/sentai-filmworks-to-dub-maria-holic-for-blu-ray

EDIT2: OK, Aniplex of America didn't announce much either. Just the dub cast for Magi and a home video release for the Blue Exorcist movie
15781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Online
Posted 9/28/13
Nice season coming, gonna watch pretty much everything except sequels whose prequels I haven't seen yet and movies that won't be subbed.

Looking forward mostly to(in order):

1: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari
2: Hidamari Sketch: Sae Hiro Sotsugyo-hen
even though I'm obviously going to cry a lot with these still can't wait, stupid Shaft T_T (already cried watching the PV's)

3: Golden Time
Takemiya Yuyuko and J.C Staff. Same sound staff as Toradora!, same script writer as Kokoro Connect. Same Director as Zakuro. Really hoping it's as good as I expect.

4: Non Non Biyori
Looks really cute and sweet, looks like this is gonna take care of my SOL and loli needs greatly ^^ Great staff too




38596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Northampton, Mass...
Online
Posted 9/28/13
According to the schedule posted in Site News, CR's panel just started at AWA, which is where I assume they are announcing the three title scheduled to be announced today.
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13
17897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13

pistolsaf wrote:

Crunchyroll got Galilei Donna

They also got Walkure Romanze


The two that matter :3 I'm pleased with today's performance.
122401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
I don't care about that Bug anime or Meganebu much but I'm glad that CR got both Noitamina titles now. Not sure what to think of Walkure Romanze though...
25221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
I hope they get Tokyo Ravens, Seiyuu Sentai Voicetrom, Yozakura Quartet, Pupa, and Noucome.
I'm happy to hear Meganebu!, though
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.