First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-15-13--6-16-13
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
By all means, Chat, Troll, and Keep Language (PG-13). Makes some friends!
Consider this the LIVE CHAT thread on CR for all you late nighters!

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13 , edited 6/15/13
alright to start things of tonight here's this

32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

alright to start things of tonight here's this



WHAT ANIME IS THAT FROM??? And sorry I was gone so long. We were celebrating Father's Day a bit early because my sister and her new husband would be able to make it today (and not so much tomorrow because of work).
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

alright to start things of tonight here's this



Also...

44239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
I made some hamburg doria. Came out amazing
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
WAZZZUPPP
44239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:

I made some hamburg doria. Came out amazing


Now with pic:

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

alright to start things of tonight here's this



Also...



o sorry i was away, i was making another charterer for the role playing forum, so whats up
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

hiya34 wrote:

WAZZZUPPP


WAZZZZZZZUPPPP
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
really when i came back the thread dies.... i feel lonely now
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

really when i came back the thread dies.... i feel lonely now


Nah, I was just away watching Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

really when i came back the thread dies.... i feel lonely now


Nah, I was just away watching Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne



ummm i am not familiar with that thingy ..... whats it about
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

really when i came back the thread dies.... i feel lonely now


Nah, I was just away watching Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne



ummm i am not familiar with that thingy ..... whats it about


It's a mecha action/comedy anime about three girls, giant robots, ancient prophecies, intergalactic conspiracies, and a few dumbass aliens. I'm loving it right now, and the music's pretty great too
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

really when i came back the thread dies.... i feel lonely now


Nah, I was just away watching Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne



ummm i am not familiar with that thingy ..... whats it about


It's a mecha action/comedy anime about three girls, giant robots, ancient prophecies, intergalactic conspiracies, and a few dumbass aliens. I'm loving it right now, and the music's pretty great too



mhm sounds interesting i might check it out.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

really when i came back the thread dies.... i feel lonely now


Nah, I was just away watching Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne



ummm i am not familiar with that thingy ..... whats it about


It's a mecha action/comedy anime about three girls, giant robots, ancient prophecies, intergalactic conspiracies, and a few dumbass aliens. I'm loving it right now, and the music's pretty great too



mhm sounds interesting i might check it out.


You should Though it's not available on CR, but it is available other places both subbed and dubbed (whichever you prefer)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.