First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-15-13--6-16-13
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Hello people:/


Hey! Whaddup?


Not much getting ignored like always <_<


What do you mean? Did something happen?


Na she always busy im guessing. Im not worryed ill wait lol
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Hello people:/


hello

Hellø just got done watching identity theft.


ive wanted to go see that

Oh man it was pretty funny. You should rent it at least.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Hello people:/


Hey! Whaddup?


Not much getting ignored like always <_<


What do you mean? Did something happen?


Na she always busy im guessing. Im not worryed ill wait lol


Ah alright, sounds like a plan then
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

alright i will, but chance have you seen future diary or mirai nikki


Nope, I haven't, but if you're looking for a recommendation, then ask Will (hmm_4x). It's one of his favorites.


am going to try to say this calmly *sigh* ive already seen it its the same title its just Japanese i was asking if you have seen it, and btw ive loved that series and its also one of my favorites


Don't worry, I knew that Mirai Nikki and Future Diary were the same show But I read about it and didn't have much of an interest in it at the time. So basically, I'll watch it at some point when I run out of other things to watch.


sir you will be amazed when you watch it, ITS AMAZING


I just hope that it isn't like Deadman Wonderland... I forced myself to watch that one and wasn't much of a fan of it... I have this feeling that they're going to be awfully similar...


ive seen deadman wonderland and they are not simalr at all expect they death and killing part but thats about it. image it like the hungers games but with half the people and people use phones that can tell the future to fight each other
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Hello people:/


hello

Hellø just got done watching identity theft.


ive wanted to go see that

Oh man it was pretty funny. You should rent it at least.


i will, by god i will watch it somehow
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13 , edited 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

ive seen deadman wonderland and they are not simalr at all expect they death and killing part but thats about it. image it like the hungers games but with half the people and people use phones that can tell the future to fight each other


Sorry man, but I pretty much boycotted Hunger Games. Had no interest in it then, and still have none.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

ive seen deadman wonderland and they are not simalr at all expect they death and killing part but thats about it. image it like the hungers games but with half the people and people use phones that can tell the future to fight each other


Sorry man, but I pretty much boycotted Hunger Games. Had no interest in it then, and still have none.


i was just using it as a comparison,
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

ive seen deadman wonderland and they are not simalr at all expect they death and killing part but thats about it. image it like the hungers games but with half the people and people use phones that can tell the future to fight each other


Sorry man, but I pretty much boycotted Hunger Games. Had no interest in it then, and still have none.


i was just using it as a comparison,


I know, and I'm just saying that I'm not really that familiar with what you're comparing it to
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

ive seen deadman wonderland and they are not simalr at all expect they death and killing part but thats about it. image it like the hungers games but with half the people and people use phones that can tell the future to fight each other


Sorry man, but I pretty much boycotted Hunger Games. Had no interest in it then, and still have none.


i was just using it as a comparison,


I know, and I'm just saying that I'm not really that familiar with what you're comparing it to


have you seen battle royal
Posted 6/15/13
Man My mind is at a blank I can't think of any shit. and its Dead As hell in her lol.
Posted 6/15/13 , edited 6/15/13



LOL everyone here has a funny username
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

ive seen deadman wonderland and they are not simalr at all expect they death and killing part but thats about it. image it like the hungers games but with half the people and people use phones that can tell the future to fight each other


Sorry man, but I pretty much boycotted Hunger Games. Had no interest in it then, and still have none.


i was just using it as a comparison,


I know, and I'm just saying that I'm not really that familiar with what you're comparing it to


have you seen battle royal


Nope
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
Sorry guys, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I can't really last anymore...
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Sorry guys, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I can't really last anymore...


alrighty then, good night
43237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

There is a pack of coyotes out in the woods behind my house. With all of the blood curdling screams, it sounds like sasquatch and a demon are battling in the forest.

By the way, I am in PA at my house, and there are seven miles of forest behind me, and almost no neighbors.


Oh, I live in NJ! And it sucks! By the way, I'm sure you know this by now, but... I'd recommend staying inside your home for the time being... and perhaps closing some doors and stuff


I am going to be dusting my rifle off...

I got a huge herd of deer that were living on my property, and there used to be a ton of turkeys. I am guessing this herd of coyotes moved in recently and started picking off the fawns and the turkeys.

One of my very few neighbors was telling me that one was staring her down the other day. If I see one, I am going for the rifle. I liked how all the deer used to camp out on my property all day and night, even the bear would sun itself in the yard.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.