First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-15-13--6-16-13
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

There is a pack of coyotes out in the woods behind my house. With all of the blood curdling screams, it sounds like sasquatch and a demon are battling in the forest.

By the way, I am in PA at my house, and there are seven miles of forest behind me, and almost no neighbors.


Oh, I live in NJ! And it sucks! By the way, I'm sure you know this by now, but... I'd recommend staying inside your home for the time being... and perhaps closing some doors and stuff


I am going to be dusting my rifle off...

I got a huge herd of deer that were living on my property, and there used to be a ton of turkeys. I am guessing this herd of coyotes moved in recently and started picking off the fawns and the turkeys.

One of my very few neighbors was telling me that one was staring her down the other day. If I see one, I am going for the rifle. I liked how all the deer used to camp out on my property all day and night, even the bear would sun itself in the yard.



all i could image when you said a bear would sun itself is you walking onto your porch or patio and the bear be sitting in the yard and it just looks at you and nods and goes back to what it was doing
Posted 6/15/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

alright to start things of tonight here's this



Also...



OMG DAILY LIFES OF HIGHSCHOOL BOYS THAT IS A FUNNY ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
43239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Online
Posted 6/15/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

There is a pack of coyotes out in the woods behind my house. With all of the blood curdling screams, it sounds like sasquatch and a demon are battling in the forest.

By the way, I am in PA at my house, and there are seven miles of forest behind me, and almost no neighbors.


Oh, I live in NJ! And it sucks! By the way, I'm sure you know this by now, but... I'd recommend staying inside your home for the time being... and perhaps closing some doors and stuff


I am going to be dusting my rifle off...

I got a huge herd of deer that were living on my property, and there used to be a ton of turkeys. I am guessing this herd of coyotes moved in recently and started picking off the fawns and the turkeys.

One of my very few neighbors was telling me that one was staring her down the other day. If I see one, I am going for the rifle. I liked how all the deer used to camp out on my property all day and night, even the bear would sun itself in the yard.



all i could image when you said a bear would sun itself is you walking onto your porch or patio and the bear be sitting in the yard and it just looks at you and nods and goes back to what it was doing



Pretty much:

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

There is a pack of coyotes out in the woods behind my house. With all of the blood curdling screams, it sounds like sasquatch and a demon are battling in the forest.

By the way, I am in PA at my house, and there are seven miles of forest behind me, and almost no neighbors.


Oh, I live in NJ! And it sucks! By the way, I'm sure you know this by now, but... I'd recommend staying inside your home for the time being... and perhaps closing some doors and stuff


I am going to be dusting my rifle off...

I got a huge herd of deer that were living on my property, and there used to be a ton of turkeys. I am guessing this herd of coyotes moved in recently and started picking off the fawns and the turkeys.

One of my very few neighbors was telling me that one was staring her down the other day. If I see one, I am going for the rifle. I liked how all the deer used to camp out on my property all day and night, even the bear would sun itself in the yard.



all i could image when you said a bear would sun itself is you walking onto your porch or patio and the bear be sitting in the yard and it just looks at you and nods and goes back to what it was doing



Pretty much:



i didnt think i would be right about that one
43239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Online
Posted 6/15/13


Scary screaming coyotes in yard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOvt-co4SQw
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 6/15/13
What's up all! ;D
I'm a little buzzed :3
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

I made some hamburg doria. Came out amazing


Now with pic:



GIVE ME SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

hmm_4x wrote:

What's up all! ;D
I'm a little buzzed :3


don't drink, it's bad for you.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13


That's terrifying... Was that today?
43239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Online
Posted 6/15/13

hiya34 wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

I made some hamburg doria. Came out amazing


Now with pic:



GIVE ME SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!


I threw the leftovers out into the forest as an offering to those screaming animals.

43239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Online
Posted 6/15/13

hiya34 wrote:



That's terrifying... Was that today?


I took that video a few weeks ago, but they were doing that all day again today just like that.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:

I made some hamburg doria. Came out amazing


Now with pic:



GIVE ME SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!


I threw the leftovers out into the forest as an offering to those screaming animals.



DAMN YOU... It looks soo god damn good.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:


hiya34 wrote:



That's terrifying... Was that today?


I took that video a few weeks ago, but they were doing that all day again today just like that.


sounds like they are being beaten.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 6/15/13

hiya34 wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

What's up all! ;D
I'm a little buzzed :3


don't drink, it's bad for you.


psshh... ok.
I finished a while ago xD
just chillen watching anime
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/15/13 , edited 6/15/13

hmm_4x wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

What's up all! ;D
I'm a little buzzed :3


don't drink, it's bad for you.


psshh... ok.
I finished a while ago xD
just chillen watching anime


ahh kk, I was kidding, come next weekend every minute of every day I'm probably going to be fucked up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.