First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Childbirth vs Getting Kicked in the Testicles
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

NekoGirlSashira wrote:


The_Elu wrote:


NekoGirlSashira wrote:

My boyfriend told me that getting kicked in the nuts is four times more painful then child birth he says it's a fact


It seems I'm destined to quote you tonight. (Night for me anyway)

I can understand why he thinks that, though I disagree. Of course, I'd also like to hear where he saw/heard it was a fact. lol


Haha seems that way ^^ It's that we play fight if I'm pinned down I'm not afraid to fight under handed but, I always say sorry after >>;


*laughs* You go, girl.

23989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *in his heart and...
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

The_Elu wrote:


NekoGirlSashira wrote:


The_Elu wrote:


NekoGirlSashira wrote:

My boyfriend told me that getting kicked in the nuts is four times more painful then child birth he says it's a fact


It seems I'm destined to quote you tonight. (Night for me anyway)

I can understand why he thinks that, though I disagree. Of course, I'd also like to hear where he saw/heard it was a fact. lol


Haha seems that way ^^ It's that we play fight if I'm pinned down I'm not afraid to fight under handed but, I always say sorry after >>;


*laughs* You go, girl.



Haha yeah I suppose he just I do that to make him stop he just tickles too much where I can't because I can't control my laughter also he's a lot stronger than me cause I am small
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/13


All is fair in love and war and in your case, that would be both, hm?

But yeah, tell him to give birth to a child as well then he can come back and let us know definitively which is worse. lol I'd be curious too, though I stand by my decision that child birth is most likely the most painful. *chuckles*
23989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *in his heart and...
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

The_Elu wrote:



All is fair in love and war and in your case, that would be both, hm?

But yeah, tell him to give birth to a child as well then he can come back and let us know definitively which is worse. lol I'd be curious too, though I stand by my decision that child birth is most likely the most painful. *chuckles*


Haha something like that :3 Did you know that there's a giving birth simulator that men can try out they feel everything like contractions XD
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/13


Yes, actually. I have heard of that, I believe I saw a video of some guy trying it out. I am both curious and afraid of doing it myself. lol!
23989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *in his heart and...
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

The_Elu wrote:



Yes, actually. I have heard of that, I believe I saw a video of some guy trying it out. I am both curious and afraid of doing it myself. lol! :sweatingbullets:


Haha I don't blame you for being scared having children it scares me to the core because I don't handle pain well >>;
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

NekoGirlSashira wrote:


The_Elu wrote:



Yes, actually. I have heard of that, I believe I saw a video of some guy trying it out. I am both curious and afraid of doing it myself. lol! :sweatingbullets:


Haha I don't blame you for being scared having children it scares me to the core because I don't handle pain well >>;


And it's completely ok to be scared of that. You will be ready when the time comes, and if you never choose to have children, that's also alright. Whenever it and if it happens, just have faith in your inner strength and the strength of support around you and I know all will go well.

And now we have officially spammed the hell out of this thread.
23989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *in his heart and...
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

The_Elu wrote:


NekoGirlSashira wrote:


The_Elu wrote:



Yes, actually. I have heard of that, I believe I saw a video of some guy trying it out. I am both curious and afraid of doing it myself. lol! :sweatingbullets:


Haha I don't blame you for being scared having children it scares me to the core because I don't handle pain well >>;


And it's completely ok to be scared of that. You will be ready when the time comes, and if you never choose to have children, that's also alright. Whenever it and if it happens, just have faith in your inner strength and the strength of support around you and I know all will go well.

And now we have officially spammed the hell out of this thread.


Yeah I know it's going to be awhile before that ^^

HAHA I CAN SEE THAT! BUT WE'RE MAKING IT POPULAR WITH THE SPAM XP

151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

NekoGirlSashira wrote:


The_Elu wrote:


NekoGirlSashira wrote:


The_Elu wrote:



Yes, actually. I have heard of that, I believe I saw a video of some guy trying it out. I am both curious and afraid of doing it myself. lol! :sweatingbullets:


Haha I don't blame you for being scared having children it scares me to the core because I don't handle pain well >>;


And it's completely ok to be scared of that. You will be ready when the time comes, and if you never choose to have children, that's also alright. Whenever it and if it happens, just have faith in your inner strength and the strength of support around you and I know all will go well.

And now we have officially spammed the hell out of this thread.


Yeah I know it's going to be awhile before that ^^

HAHA I CAN SEE THAT! BUT WE'RE MAKING IT POPULAR WITH THE SPAM XP



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdFdmE9A84

There's the video I saw about the childbirth simulator for men. lol

And excellent...our delicious spammable plot is working. *evilness*
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRQkYoxIUU

well I would say both are dangerous...

one is quick and sharp, the other is slow and long

either way, pain sucks
Posted 12/21/13

pandrasb wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRQkYoxIUU

well I would say both are dangerous...

one is quick and sharp, the other is slow and long

either way, pain sucks


I'd never wan't to experience pain just because. This machines creation is horrible
14484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
No matter how painful you may think getting hit in the testicles, it doesn't come close to childbirth. The human body can only sustain a certain threshold of pain and giving birth goes beyond that. It's been factually proven.


This is coming from a guy who had friends in high school who went around hitting people in the nads for jokes. I even got hit by a tether ball on the nads and I still don't think it comes close. Women are a lot stronger than most guys think.
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Online
Posted 12/21/13
It's actually pretty easy to give an understanding of testicular pain to most women. Tell them, "Imagine having your ovaries dangling between your legs, then getting hit there..." Most get a slightly horrified expression and look a little green. I have heard varying opinions from women about how much child birth hurts. Some say it is worse than anything else, some say that kidney stones are worse, or migraines, or even a few other random things.

I know one woman whose labor lasted less than an hour both times and was nearly painless. Personally I think it depends on the woman and the child. So you can't really answer this one.

On average women have a higher pain threshold than men do, but that is on average, so it can vary a lot with two random individuals. My father once walked about 1/8 of a mile after getting a chainsaw to the leg, calmly asked my mother to drive him to the hospital, and rode there in near silence. They said he hardly made a sound until the doctor started scrubbing out the wound with gauze.

I have pretty high pain tolerance, my wife's is crazy low. My daughter's is scary... she tried to run on a broken leg. Hers worries me sometimes.
21882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
While it does depend (if a woman has a crazy strong pain threshold and the man an incredibly low one, testicle-kicked is worse), I'd say it is generally childbirth. The question isn't one contraction or getting kicked in the testes, it's about childbirth. I imagine childbirth is like getting kicked softly in the testicles repeatedly while having the feeling of taking a thick marker and putting it through one of the holes in loose-leaf paper.
37579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/13
Do I get an epidural?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.