First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Valor Mall
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
"Maybe I'll go grab a bite to eat. Although I seem to have a fairly tasty English lamb before me," Hitsuji said, chuckling. He grins at Rue like a wolf, making him seem sort of wild. Well, more so than usual. He passes by her and pats her on the head.

"I'll be going to the salon."
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
Phersu
Sapphire was sitting down in his seat in the middle of his hair cut when all of the sudden he notices a familiar face walk in. Hitsuji. He makes eye contact as he winks and throws up a peace sign. "Yooo", he said grinning to Hitsuji like nothing ever happened between them.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
Hitsuji smiles and waves back at Sapphire as he enters the salon, walking towards him. His smile seems to grow the closer he gets to Sapphire, until he's grinning like a wolf who just found a stray sheep. This, of course, is when his is in punching distance of Sapphire. He throws a right straight at Sapphire's head, using enough force behind it to stop a car.
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/13 , edited 6/22/13
Ein got Rue's text and replied " K, by the way Sapphire's probably at Diamonds Supply Co, can you pick him up? And tell Hitsuji I've got his vodka " and then she headed forever 21 and on the way she got a smoothie.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
Phersu
The lady cutting Sapphires hair said she was finished just as Hitsuji threw a punch at Sapphire. He dove out of his chair pushing the lady out of the way just in time as Hitsuji's punch lands straight at the salon chair. The chair is sent flying into the salon mirror shattering it into a rubble. "Umm.. hi how are you doing Sapphire, are you having a nice day Sapphire?", He mocks Hitsuji for the rude welcome entry as he stands up wiping some hair off his new shirt.
Mod
6386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / loading ... watch...
Offline
Posted 6/22/13 , edited 6/22/13

Phersu wrote:

Hitsuji smiles and waves back at Sapphire as he enters the salon, walking towards him. His smile seems to grow the closer he gets to Sapphire, until he's grinning like a wolf who just found a stray sheep. This, of course, is when his is in punching distance of Sapphire. He throws a right straight at Sapphire's head, using enough force behind it to stop a car.





IVIilkShake wrote:

Ein got Rue's text and replied " K, by the way Sapphire's probably at Diamonds Supply Co, can you pick him up? And tell Hitsuji I've got his vodka " and then she headed forever 21 and on the way she got a smoothie.





Novasis wrote:

Phersu
The lady cutting Sapphires hair said she was finished just as Hitsuji threw a punch at Sapphire. He dove out of his chair pushing the lady out of the way just in time as Hitsuji's punch lands straight at the salon chair. The chair is sent flying into the salon mirror shattering it into a rubble. "Umm.. hi how are you doing Sapphire, are you having a nice day Sapphire?", He mocks Hitsuji for the rude welcome entry as he stands up wiping some hair off his new shirt.


Rue hears glass breaking assuming Hitsuji has already found Sapphire as Rue makes a U turn to the salon taking out her phone to shoot a text to Ein. Salon. NOW! she sends to Ein as she half jogs half runs to the salon. She arrives to see the over turned salon chair and broken mirror fragments her eyes finally landing on Sapphire wiping himself off as she quickest her pace running directly to Sapphire aiming her fist right at Sapphire's nose.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/13 , edited 6/22/13
"I'll ask you how your day is as I pummel you into a bloody mess. I owe you big time for the trouble you've caused today. I got cut by a knight, Sapphire. By a bloody knight," Hitsuji said. His eyes were eerily calm as he stared at Sapphire. He clenched and unclenched his fists, not caring too much about the collateral damage as long as only Sapphire was the only person being hurt. He decided not to tell Sapphire about Rue charging at him.
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
Ein who got Rue's message knew something was up and texted back " I'll be right there" and hurriedly power walked to the salon being careful not to drop the vodka and the other wine & champagnes. Once she got there she found such a mess.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
lVlilkShakeAnuDearPhersu
"Alright alright just chill, there's a time and place for everything ya know", he said trying to calm him down. He looked over at the lady, "sorry for the mess, just put it on my tab." The lady nodded as silent as can be. Her legs shaking as she walked over to the cash register. He looked over and saw Ein with her jaw dropped at the front. "Oh hey what up with the face? You want me to Instagram that or something?", just then he saw a fist heading his direction. His quickest reaction was to dodge, but it was to late so he covered his body in static as he turned his face and took the punch straight in the side of his jaw.
Mod
6386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / loading ... watch...
Offline
Posted 6/22/13 , edited 6/22/13

Phersu wrote:

"I'll ask you how your day is as I pummel you into a bloody mess. I owe you big time for the trouble you've caused today. I got cut by a knight, Sapphire. By a bloody knight," Hitsuji said. His eyes were eerily calm as he stared at Sapphire. He clenched and unclenched his fists, not caring too much about the collateral damage as long as only Sapphire was the only person being hurt. He decided not to tell Sapphire about Rue charging at him.





IVIilkShake wrote:

Ein who got Rue's message knew something was up and texted back " I'll be right there" and hurriedly power walked to the salon being careful not to drop the vodka and the other wine & champagnes. Once she got there she found such a mess.





Novasis wrote:

lVlilkShakeAnuDearPhersu
"Alright alright just chill, there's a time and place for everything ya know", he said trying to calm him down. He looked over at the lady, "sorry for the mess, just put it on my tab." The lady nodded as silent as can be. Her legs shaking as she walked over to the cash register. He looked over and saw Ein with her jaw dropped at the front. "Oh hey what up with the face? You want me to Instagram that or something?", just then he saw a fist heading his direction. His quickest reaction was to dodge, but it was to late so he covered his body in static as he turned his face and took the punch straight in the side of his jaw.


Rue fist connects to Sapphires jaw as she straightens up pushing up her glasses. "That's for going into Ravnok HQ when we deliberately told NOT too. " she says as she looks at sapphire wiping the blood from the side of his mouth off with her sleeve. She turns around looking at Ein. "Oh great Ein! you bought the drinks!" Rue says back to her calm state .
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
"Excellent timing, Ein. Nice punch by the way, Rue," Hitsuji said, walking over to Ein. He picked up the vodka from her, kissing it. He then proceeded to form his katana and cut off the top of the bottle with it, dissipating his katana once it was done and taking a large gulp of the drink.

"Not bad. I'd kiss you if I were drunk, Ein."
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
"...Yes I have~ and please Hitsuji don't. " and grabbed Rue's hand to stop her from hitting Sapphire more and break more property and said " Girl I think you need a break. Were gonna shop until we drop~ I mean we could always deal with Sapphire later " urging her to go into Forever21. Then she went up to the lady behind the cash register and said in a polite smile " I'm very sorry for the damages "friends" have caused and I would be willing to pay for the costs and signed a check for the repairs, and obviously she signed with Sapphire's name on the check.
Mod
6386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / loading ... watch...
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

Phersu wrote:

"Excellent timing, Ein. Nice punch by the way, Rue," Hitsuji said, walking over to Ein. He picked up the vodka from her, kissing it. He then proceeded to form his katana and cut off the top of the bottle with it, dissipating his katana once it was done and taking a large gulp of the drink.

"Not bad. I'd kiss you if I were drunk, Ein."





IVIilkShake wrote:

"...Yes I have~ and please Hitsuji don't. " and grabbed Rue's hand to stop her from hitting Sapphire more and break more property and said " Girl I think you need a break. Were gonna shop until we drop~ I mean we could always deal with Sapphire later " urging her to go into Forever21. Then she went up to the lady behind the cash register and said in a polite smile " I'm very sorry for the damages "friends" have caused and I would be willing to pay for the costs and signed a check for the repairs, and obviously she signed with Sapphire's name on the check.


Rue shrugs at Hitsuji as she takes one of the wine glasses Ein was holding and walks to forever21. As she looks around grabbing a semi-sneered cropped tee with vertically striped skinny jeans. She hangs the clothes on her arm as she grabs black combat boots with spikes at the toe. She pops open the top of the wine and takes a small gulp.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
"Hitsuji? I don't recall making you my friend, Ein. It's Kuroi to you," Hitsuji said, drinking deeply. It would take a good bit to get drunk, so he thought it'd be best to go ahead and get started. He raised the bottle to the lady behind the counter.

"Deepest apologies. I meant to break him, not your chair and the mirror," he said somewhat sheepishly as he exited the salon.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
PhersulVlilkShakeAnuDear
Sapphire looked at Ein and brought his hands together in a symbol praise as a thanks for stopping Rue. He looked over at Hitsuji as he gulped down the Vodka. "Bleh", he thought to himself as a small disgusted look came across his face. He looked over back at the cashier with a fire in his eyes. "Ye-ye-e-ss-s", she trembled in her talk wondering why she was being given the look. Sapphire brought a glittery smile across his face quickly changing attitudes and said, "let's finish my hair, I still have to dye it blue remember?" The lady calmed down and took a long breath out as she nodded her head in agreement.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.