Remove this ad
Post Reply What shoujo manga scene or experience do you want to have the most?
2559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
There are so many things I want them to happen to me...
1. To be pulled into his arm a bit forceful
2. Got snatched away by the hero when I'm about to meet my crush
3. Being patted in the head and said, "it's okay now..."
Aaa!!!! Sorry for being such a shoujo freak... Lol...
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/16/13
1. Have a fight and while walking/running away be confessed to.
2. Have a Sakura/Sauske relationship, Don't hate.
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/16/13
1) Probably a magical girl transformation.

Uh...And that's about it. I really hate those possessive guys and whatnot that comes with Shoujo manga.

Sogno- 
16506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
the one where i'm stronger than ALL the guys

that is a shoujo scene right
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / Candy Land
Offline
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/16/13
It's technically not from shoujo manga but getting locked in a cage by my childhood friend whose like a brother to me but I'm secretly in love with. JK

But really, 1. getting all dolled up and dazzling the guy I love when he sees me.

2. The whole scenario where the girl deeply admires a guy who has fallen in love with her but she doesn't know.

3. I totally agree with the magical girl transformation.
9899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
The one where I call him a baka and tell him it's not like I like him or anything.
2559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

kissmytoe wrote:

It's technically not from shoujo manga but getting locked in a cage by my childhood friend whose like a brother to me but I'm secretly in love with. JK

But really, 1. getting all dolled up and dazzling the guy I love when he sees me.

2. The whole scenario where the girl deeply admires a guy who has fallen in love with her but she doesn't know.

3. I totally agree with the magical girl transformation.


Lol... At first glance, I thought you have a masochist tendency.. Lol..lol... jK too...
2559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

Sogno- wrote:

the one where i'm stronger than ALL the guys

that is a shoujo scene right


Umm... I think so? From the guy's perspective... Lol... ;))
11994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

spectralMagician wrote:

The one where I call him a baka and tell him it's not like I like him or anything.


THIS. Hahaha

And to be suddenly carried like a 'lovely item' especially by a tall hero
8060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Witness kyoko's inner spirits have a round table discussion.
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
A rooftop scene.
2559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
Oh! I really love that scene in katakoi triangle when kasai confessed to sekiya.... Uwoooo....
You must be logged in to post.