First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
Hey there! Heres where characters are born. Rules: No god modeling, no killing or possessing another character without permission, no bullys, be nice, respect other's characters,and only allowed 3 characters!



Username:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Species:

(IF SPIRIT): Type: Animal: Type or human?
(IF DEMON): type?
(IF ANGEL): Fighter, healer, protector?

(IF Non-Human) Abilities: (3 max)

Weapons: (Humans get 3 otherwise 2)

Appearance(in spoiler):

Bio/background:
Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/21/13
Username: IAmMe159

Name: Jess

Age: looks 15 real unknown

Gender: F

Species: Demon

(IF DEMON): type?: Fire demon

(IF Non-Human) Abilities: (3 max): Fire wall, Fir flare, and burn

Weapons: (Humans get 3 otherwise 2): Dagger

Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: The wings coming out of her head are only usually used by her when she need to be somewhere super quick. They are otherwise hidden. Secretly she hates what is going on and so she always attempts to befriend humans. And although she loves fire and burning things, she hates killing people with fire, so she tries to only use her dagger. She cares for those close to her and loves sleeping in the sun.






Username: IAmMe159

Name: Jayden

Age: 16

Gender: M

Species: Human

Abilities: Can see spirits/ghosts

Weapons: Shotgun, small knife, and a sling shot.



Bio: Ever since he can remember, he could see spirits. he never thought anteing of it. He thought everyone could, until he discovered not many can.So now, when he can see that a spirit wont tear him to nothing. he tries to befriend them. If they are evil, He kills them. He travels with Juro, his best friend, and Juro's dog, Max.


Username: IAmMe159

Name: Juro

Age:16

Gender: M

Species: Human

Abilities:

Weapons: A 1-shot riffle, a small hand gun, and a seal that pulls a demon or spirit out of a human body

Appearance:


Bio: Best friend to Jayden. Toward the beginning of the war, Juro found a weak, beaten dog, and took it in. He now calls him Max. Ever since that day Max never leaves Juro's side. He protects him best he can, and will love him forever. Juro, max, and Jayden all travel together.
Posted 6/16/13
Username: sonicrox

Age: 19

Gender: male

Species: Spirit

Type: Angel, fighter

Abilities: Time to Shine, Twinkle Twinkle, Slash n Burn

Weapon: sword

Apperance: by the looks, he has brown hair, green eyes, and white wings...

Bio: always a great guy until he got his heart stolen. He had his love stolen and he is not interested in females anymore. When his heart is whole, he is loveable but shy towards others...






Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

sonicrox wrote:

Username: sonicrox

Age: 19

Gender: male

Species: Spirit

Type: Angel, fighter

Abilities: Time to Shine, Twinkle Twinkle, Slash n Burn

Weapon: sword

Apperance: by the looks, he has brown hair, green eyes, and white wings...

Bio: always a great guy until he got his heart stolen. He had his love stolen and he is not interested in females anymore. When his heart is whole, he is loveable but shy towards others...



APPROVED! :)
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/16/13
Username: Jackiecellchan

Name: Jackie

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Species: DEMON (DEMON KING RIGHT HAND MAN)

TYPE: FIRE

Weapons: Demon Sword OR the Dark Sword
Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: Shy, Loveable, A Protector, Just a Amazing guy to be around.
He is the Demon King Right hand man. The Demon King never kills, or defeats him, they are more like brothers, He has the Demon Sword which was given to him from the demon king himself. The Sword has the Fire Power to burn on contact.
Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

Username: Jackiecellchan

Name: Jackie

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Species: DEMON (DEMON KING RIGHT HAND MAN)

TYPE: FIRE

Weapons: Demon Sword OR the Dark Sword
Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: Shy, Loveable, A Protector, Just a Amazing guy to be around.
He is the Demon King Right hand man. The Demon King never kills, or defeats him, they are more like brothers, He has the Demon Sword which was given to him from the demon king himself. The Sword has the Fire Power to burn on contact.


Approved! :)
Member
71029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
Username: yoru9
Name: Kouichi שמיים
Age: 16 (Demon age: 2000)
Gender: Male
Species: Demon
(IF DEMON): type? Earth Demon
Abilities: Can use earth elements and sound waves
Weapons: a sword
Bio/background: Created by the third prince of hell Belial, Kouichi was appointed to go to earth and help protect and take notes then later send back information to his master Belial. Given the Hebrew name שמיים he decided to take in the name Kouichi instead, making it easier to remember but in the demon realms some still call him by his Hebrew name. Kouichi walks to every area on earth in secret watching over the earth for his master. Who is always protecting him.
Appearance(in spoiler):
Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/17/13

yoru9 wrote:

Username: yoru9
Name: Kouichi שמיים
Age: 16 (Demon age: 2000)
Gender: Male
Species: Demon
(IF DEMON): type? Earth Demon
Abilities: Can use earth elements and sound waves
Weapons: a sword
Bio/background: Created by the third prince of hell Belial, Kouichi was appointed to go to earth and help protect and take notes then later send back information to his master Belial. Given the Hebrew name שמיים he decided to take in the name Kouichi instead, making it easier to remember but in the demon realms some still call him by his Hebrew name. Kouichi walks to every area on earth in secret watching over the earth for his master. Who is always protecting him.
Appearance(in spoiler):



Approved! :)
Member
8799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 6/17/13 , edited 6/17/13
Username: dark_angel79

Name: Meka

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Angel

(IF ANGEL): Fighter

Abilities:
- Travels 5000x faster than the speed of light

-Engrossment: when several others are focused on her, her current skills are increased exponentially


Weapons:
Shotgun - quick and deadly. With a well aimed attack, it can easily vanquish its opponent. It's great for one on one battles. Even though it is a heavy weapon, it's usefulness is worth it.

Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: Unknown
Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/17/13 , edited 6/17/13

dark_angel79 wrote:

Username: dark_angel79

Name: Meka

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Angel

(IF ANGEL): Fighter

Abilities:
- Travels 5000x faster than the speed of light

-Engrossment: when several others are focused on her, her current skills are increased exponentially


Weapons:
Shotgun - quick and deadly. With a well aimed attack, it can easily vanquish its opponent. It's great for one on one battles. Even though it is a heavy weapon, it's usefulness is worth it.

Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: Unknown




Approved! :)
Member
5555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada,B.C. (Ever...
Offline
Posted 6/17/13
Username:Deadlybunnie

Name:himoto

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Species:Spirit fox( needs to find her master)

(IF spirit): Fox Magic

Abilities:
- blue fames for healing(sky flare)
- red flames for killing(flame whirl)


Weapons:Duel swords both blade are made of flame but one is healing and one is death the color of blue flames is life as of red is death and pain, blue bring life and happiness but she dose not have that so her flame are red like blood.


Appearance(in spoiler):
Creator
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/17/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

Username:Deadlybunnie

Name:himoto

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Species:Spirit fox( needs to find her master)

(IF spirit): Fox Magic

Abilities:
- blue fames for healing(sky flare)
- red flames for killing(flame whirl)


Weapons:Duel swords both blade are made of flame but one is healing and one is death the color of blue flames is life as of red is death and pain, blue bring life and happiness but she dose not have that so her flame are red like blood.


Appearance(in spoiler):



Approved! :)
Member
158171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 6/17/13 , edited 6/21/13

Username:nekomivampireninjacat

Name:Gwendolyn

Age:unknown

Gender:female

Species; fox demon

Abilities; all elemental abilities
ability to control others including spirits or souls

Weapons;a chain that collects the souls of those she kills and a spear

Bio;from another dimension she is the daughter of Demon King Odin she left after she was banished from ONLY her country.her father


Weakness;she can tire easily if the crystals on her chain run out of power causing her to get dizzy and is sensitive to sound



Username;nekomivampireninjacat
Name;Yamai E Phantomheim
Age;16
Gender;female
Species;a demon hybrid half demon cat and half demon fox
Ability's;her voice can change reality and her magic and mental abilities such as telepathy
Weapons;her own weapons she created including her scythe and a sword
Bio;little is known about her besides she is treated as a monster she seems to care not about money or much of others many think shes heartless.Shes been alone for most of her life so shes looking to find someone to protect and care about
pic; known for her red hair

Approved! :) But make sure with the element powers not to be un-defeatable. Everyone needs a weakness
39331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/13 , edited 6/20/13


Username: mungo-zabnism

Name: Dmitri

Age:120( appers around 20)

Gender::male

Species: demon

type:earth

Abilities: earth manipulation, to see spirits and souls

Weapons: Katina

Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: dimitri has always been estranged from the other demons and find himself alone a lot of the time when he's in the demon world and left and an early age and into the human world, he now travels the earth looking for a place in the world, he also found and raised a cat and named it nora and she follows him around and they travel looking for some place they can belong



Approved!

Username: mungo-zabnism

name: Naomi

age: 17

gender: female

species:human

weapons: dual colt model 1911's, and a small knife

appearance


bio: Naomi was abandoned at a young age and as been on her on since, she is not very trusting of people when they first meet,and is rather shy towered s new people, but when comfortable around people she knows she tends to loosen up and is nicer then with people she dosnt know and enjoys food, but when she gets angry she gets very trigger happy and dosnt like being intimated by people


Approved!
Member
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / with you
Offline
Posted 6/17/13 , edited 6/17/13

Username:lalaloopsy546

Name:Ariel

Age:18

Gender:female

Species:Angel , fighter

Weapons: heavily sword

Appearance(in spoiler):


Bio/background: Ariel has trained years to protect her and heaven now that she mastered all spells and sword techniques she can fulfill her dreams


Approved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.