First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-16-13--6-17-13
Posted 6/16/13

Knowing them they are playing there MMO, Working, Berta told me she had finals so shes okay. but the rest i have no idea, So it pick up hopfully it does and most people in different regions are starting school again.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello people am here


Heyo, bro!


hey whats up


Not much, working on my Art History final (due in less than 12 hours, now). How about you?


finishing up one of my own art projects, i think it look's pretty good
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


Knowing them they are playing there MMO, Working, Berta told me she had finals so shes okay. but the rest i have no idea, So it pick up hopfully it does and most people in different regions are starting school again.


Will has to work the night shift at one of his jobs (I don't know if he has one job, or multiple ), so I can't blame him at all for not being here. He needs the money for college; if I'd blame anyone for his absence, it'd be the overpriced American universities and their massive freaking tuitions. And yeah, Berta and Faye are good, too. They're not around for the same reasons I'm not usually around very often (bleh, high school, bleh). But, I don't know why Hiya hasn't been around that often. He does seem to show up sometimes, but it's usually pretty late (some time after I've already fallen asleep, usually)
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/16/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:



finishing up one of my own art projects, i think it look's pretty good


Well, that's a good sign
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



finishing up one of my own art projects, i think it look's pretty good


Well, that's a good sign


yeah it is, by the way have you watched Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



finishing up one of my own art projects, i think it look's pretty good


Well, that's a good sign


yeah it is, by the way have you watched Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet


I started it and liked it so much that I decided it'd be better to wait until the show finishes so I could marathon the whole thing at once
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
Yo, sorry I haven't been on. My computer is fried which pisses me off
Posted 6/16/13


Im going to sign up for fall college classes did i tell you this? and i join a RP group about Angles demons and Humans im having fun with it.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

hmm_4x wrote:

Yo, sorry I haven't been on. My computer is fried which pisses me off


That sucks It's times like these when we have iPhones loaded up with music from Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
Sup owls. Lets get this long night of work over. I'm tired and it just started. Please help me from going crazy.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:



Im going to sign up for fall college classes did i tell you this? and i join a RP group about Angles demons and Humans im having fun with it. :D


is the group called survive
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:



Im going to sign up for fall college classes did i tell you this? and i join a RP group about Angles demons and Humans im having fun with it. :D


No, you didn't tell me! Congrats, man! That's awesome; I know how much you've been wanting a chance like this, so that's awesome! And... congrats on the role play group, too, I think I think I actually saw the same group earlier today and almost joined, but was too lazy to
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



finishing up one of my own art projects, i think it look's pretty good


Well, that's a good sign


yeah it is, by the way have you watched Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet


I started it and liked it so much that I decided it'd be better to wait until the show finishes so I could marathon the whole thing at once


it wont finish till next week the new episode came out today
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

Andrewob91 wrote:

Sup owls. Lets get this long night of work over. I'm tired and it just started. Please help me from going crazy.


You've come to the wrong place, my friend

Posted 6/16/13

No sir its called
D.A.S.H
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.