First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Cullen house
53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/22/13
Esme runs up to you and Alice what should we do ? looks worried should should we leave ?
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Esme runs up to you and Alice what should we do ? looks worried should should we leave ?


Bella
Esme no we don't need to go . I am just hurt . Where is Edward ?


53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/22/13
Emse : oh Carlisle just went to get him they haven't been back yet , paces back and forth ...
( at that moment Carlisle comes in and yells Bella I need you to come with me Edward and Jacob are fighting agein and they won't listen to me )
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Emse : oh Carlisle just went to get him they haven't been back yet , paces back and forth ...
( at that moment Carlisle comes in and yells Bella I need you to come with me Edward and Jacob are fighting agein and they won't listen to me )


Bella
Carslie I am coming . -walks outside - what are they fighting ?
53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/22/13
carlisle : yes Jacob knows about the volutri coming and thinks its up to the werewolfs to protect the town , but they are no match for them the volturi will kill them , Edward is trying to reason with him but ...
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

carlisle : yes Jacob knows about the volutri coming and thinks its up to the werewolfs to protect the town , but they are no match for them the volturi will kill them , Edward is trying to reason with him but ...


Bella: oh no gets scared . But what ?
53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/22/13
you are the only one able to get through to them so u much intervene
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

you are the only one able to get through to them so u much intervene


Bella
Carslie I am ? Edward .
53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/23/13
Edward stops and sighs Bella stay away from us you could get hurt by the idiot glares at Jacob .
Edward turns towards Carlisle and says get Bella away from here Jacob won't listen to any of us ,
Jacob transforms back , shut up bloodsucker stop putting words in my mouth ! Jacob clinches his hands .
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward stops and sighs Bella stay away from us you could get hurt by the idiot glares at Jacob .
Edward turns towards Carlisle and says get Bella away from here Jacob won't listen to any of us ,
Jacob transforms back , shut up bloodsucker stop putting words in my mouth ! Jacob clinches his hands .


Bella: Edward I won't get hurt. Jacob needs to calm down . Carslie thank you for caring . -smiles-

53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/23/13
Carlisle goes up to you are you sure its ok Jacob seems like he wants to talk to you ...
(Edward walks towards you and leaves Jacob there )
Edward: No Bella lets go he shakes with anger I don't want to upset you by killing or hurting him .
(Esme comes up as well) No Edward you wouldn't do such a thing we have faith in you puts hands on both of your guys shoulders .
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Carlisle goes up to you are you sure its ok Jacob seems like he wants to talk to you ...
(Edward walks towards you and leaves Jacob there )
Edward: No Bella lets go he shakes with anger I don't want to upset you by killing or hurting him .
(Esme comes up as well) No Edward you wouldn't do such a thing we have faith in you puts hands on both of your guys shoulders .


Bella what about ? Please don't . I am just human .

53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/23/13
Jacob : Bella ... I care about you and those Blood...... your friends are getting in the way I will protect you and all the people here
Creator
22908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jacob : Bella ... I care about you and those Blood...... your friends are getting in the way I will protect you and all the people here


Bella: your my best friend . They not going to get in the way .
53715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Online
Posted 6/23/13
Jacob :.... I see still just a best friend ....
(there is howling in the distance )
Jacob : tell your friends to stay out of it we will handle it
( Sam approaches in human from Jacob come on we have to go . Jacob stares at you then turns and runs into the forest )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.