First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lakes
Member
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
Devan: I see *started to leave*
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/13 , edited 6/19/13
"well this is goodbye ... for now"
Member
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13 , edited 6/19/13
Devan: *leaves*
Creator
10235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


*Kid looks at Joshua and then back at Jess*

*Joshua* Doesn't mean I still can't be cautious, after all words are all fine and dandy but actions is what really proves it


*Jess smiles* "I suppose your right at that point. I was wondering, however. Why are you protecting this girl?"
Posted 6/20/13

IAmMe159 wrote:

*Jess smiles* "I suppose your right at that point. I was wondering, however. Why are you protecting this girl?"


*Joshua smirks* Well, some angels are given the job to protect heaven, some are given a job to fight, some are healers, and then there are angels that are given the job to protect a human, normally the human were or will be like their protectors when they were still alive. That's why I got Kid.

*Kid hugs Joshua*Yep, so Joshy is my big brothwer and my protector.
Creator
10235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Posted 6/20/13

IAmMe159 wrote:

" I see. So where are you headed?" *jess askes*


Um, actually Kid wanting to go Swimming.

*Kid smiles big*Yeah, Swimming sounds so fun
Creator
10235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


IAmMe159 wrote:

" I see. So where are you headed?" *jess askes*


Um, actually Kid wanting to go Swimming.

*Kid smiles big*Yeah, Swimming sounds so fun


"Ooo, really? May I join you?" Jess asks excitedly
Posted 6/20/13

IAmMe159 wrote:

"Ooo, really? May I join you?" Jess asks excitedly


Sure, but me and Kid will have to find a a bathing suit for her and some trunks for me.

*Kid looks up at Josh*Why can't we just swim with our clothes on?

*Joshua sighs*Because these are the only clothes we've got
Creator
10235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


IAmMe159 wrote:

"Ooo, really? May I join you?" Jess asks excitedly


Sure, but me and Kid will have to find a a bathing suit for her and some trunks for me.

*Kid looks up at Josh*Why can't we just swim with our clothes on?

*Joshua sighs*Because these are the only clothes we've got


"Dont sweat it angel boy." * Jess snaps her fingers and they are all in bathing suits*
Posted 6/20/13

IAmMe159 wrote:

"Dont sweat it angel boy." * Jess snaps her fingers and they are all in bathing suits*


*Kid smiles and jumps up* Yeah!!

*Joshua gives a small smile*Thanks but just don't go around changing my clothes*he smiles*
Creator
10235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


IAmMe159 wrote:

"Dont sweat it angel boy." * Jess snaps her fingers and they are all in bathing suits*


*Kid smiles and jumps up* Yeah!!

*Joshua gives a small smile*Thanks but just don't go around changing my clothes*he smiles*


* jess smiles back* " Too late." * she winked before turning around n starting for the lake*
Posted 6/20/13

IAmMe159 wrote:

* jess smiles back* " Too late." * she winked before turning around n starting for the lake*


*Kid starts running* Yeah, I get to go swimming!

*Joshua chases Jess*
Creator
10235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Who's askin?
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


IAmMe159 wrote:

* jess smiles back* " Too late." * she winked before turning around n starting for the lake*


*Kid starts running* Yeah, I get to go swimming!

*Joshua chases Jess*


* Jess laughs as she runs forward. When shes closer to the water, she stops and steps out of the way. Hoping the angel will fall into the water*
Posted 6/20/13

IAmMe159 wrote:

* Jess laughs as she runs forward. When shes closer to the water, she stops and steps out of the way. Hoping the angel will fall into the water*


*Kid laughs and jumps into the lake*

*Joshua laughs and grabs Jess and jumps in as well*Sorry, you aren't getting off that easily
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.