First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Abandon School
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

*Runs after the man waking Kid up*


The man call to you * hey you follow me * he leads you to and old cabin on the mountain side,then he vanishes then you see through the window he acsully isent dead hes in a coma and was hidden by someone.
Posted 6/22/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

The man call to you * hey you follow me * he leads you to and old cabin on the mountain side,then he vanishes then you see through the window he acsully isent dead hes in a coma and was hidden by someone.


*Kid looks at Joshua*What's going on

*Joshua looks at her*Helping a friend*Runs towards the cabin and hides in case someone is inside*Kid be quiet.
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

*Kid looks at Joshua*What's going on

*Joshua looks at her*Helping a friend*Runs towards the cabin and hides in case someone is inside*Kid be quiet.


you see a woman who is a scientist monitering him* she kisses his cheek and mutters ahh ill never let her have you back* then she leaves to go to bed in the up stairs room.
Posted 6/22/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

you see a woman who is a scientist monitering him* she kisses his cheek and mutters ahh ill never let her have you back* then she leaves to go to bed in the up stairs room.


*Joshua picks the lock on the cabinet door and sneaks in and holds a finger up to his mouth indicating for the man to be quiet*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

*Joshua picks the lock on the cabinet door and sneaks in and holds a finger up to his mouth indicating for the man to be quiet*


the man dosenot move he is laying there like a sleeping baby* you smell sleep gas* in the mans breath as he breats lsowly out and in.
Posted 6/23/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

the man dosenot move he is laying there like a sleeping baby* you smell sleep gas* in the mans breath as he breats lsowly out and in.


*Joshua covers his mouth and picks the man up carrying him outside*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/13

*Joshua covers his mouth and picks the man up carrying him outside*


Himoto lights the path back to the school with a trail of spirit lights,They all say come one hurry this way well distract the lady so she docent see you.
Posted 6/25/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


*Joshua covers his mouth and picks the man up carrying him outside*


Himoto lights the path back to the school with a trail of spirit lights,They all say come one hurry this way well distract the lady so she docent see you.


*he motions Kid to follow the spirit lights as he follows them as well*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/13

*he motions Kid to follow the spirit lights as he follows them as well*


*The lights distracts the lad y by making a copy of you and kid and making them run in a different direction*
Posted 6/26/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

*The lights distracts the lad y by making a copy of you and kid and making them run in a different direction*


*gets back to the school*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

*gets back to the school*


you hear a scream that makes your ears ring* AHHHHHHH* as you see the crystal is fully grown around me, a mirror comes in front of you as you look into it you see that the wolf look liek you as the man your carrying dispensers.
Posted 6/26/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

you hear a scream that makes your ears ring* AHHHHHHH* as you see the crystal is fully grown around me, a mirror comes in front of you as you look into it you see that the wolf look liek you as the man your carrying dispensers.


What's going on?* pushes the mirror out of the way*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/13 , edited 6/26/13

What's going on?* pushes the mirror out of the way*


The soul appears and says you have a curse of a werewolf on you , beware the full moon, as i break from my crystal i go and hug you i can help break the curse.
Posted 6/26/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


What's going on?* pushes the mirror out of the way*


The soul appears and says you have a curse of a werewolf on you , beware the full moon, as i break from my crystal i go and hug you i can help break the curse.


How do I break it? I really rather not scary my friends.
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

How do I break it? I really rather not scary my friends.


~you will have to hunt down the dark side of you i side on your soul and battle it till you have won and itll leave you curse free :3~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.