First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Abandon School
Posted 6/29/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

~you will have to hunt down the dark side of you i side on your soul and battle it till you have won and itll leave you curse free :3~


How do I do that?
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

How do I do that?


well you borke that mirror i had so follow me into this room hwere this mirror is and look atr your seklf and youll go into youe mind.
Posted 6/29/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:

well you borke that mirror i had so follow me into this room hwere this mirror is and look atr your seklf and youll go into youe mind.


Sorry about that.*follows you and looks at my reflection*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Sorry about that.*follows you and looks at my reflection*


know deep breath and slowly closes yours eyes then count to 10 and open them youll be in your mind area where the wolf is hiding.
Posted 7/2/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


Sorry about that.*follows you and looks at my reflection*


know deep breath and slowly closes yours eyes then count to 10 and open them youll be in your mind area where the wolf is hiding.


*I take a deep breath slowly close my eye* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10* I open my eyes*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

*I take a deep breath slowly close my eye* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10* I open my eyes*


okey know look straight front of you and the rest you have to do on your own.
Posted 7/2/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


*I take a deep breath slowly close my eye* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10* I open my eyes*


okey know look straight front of you and the rest you have to do on your own.


*looks straight in front of me* What's supposed to happen?
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/13

*looks straight in front of me* What's supposed to happen?


the wolf of you will appaer and you have to battle it with your on might i cant help you any more~
Posted 7/9/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


*looks straight in front of me* What's supposed to happen?


the wolf of you will appaer and you have to battle it with your on might i cant help you any more~


Ah OK* looks straight a head again*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/13

Ah OK* looks straight a head again*


A reflection of you apaers in front of you and starts to run towrds you as it get closer you notice its acsully the werevwolf.
Posted 7/12/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


Ah OK* looks straight a head again*


A reflection of you apaers in front of you and starts to run towrds you as it get closer you notice its acsully the werevwolf.


*run towards it and then slides kicking it upwards*
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/13 , edited 7/24/13

*run towards it and then slides kicking it upwards*


goog good youv weekend it know do the finishing blow and youll be fine after you do the last strike casue itll leave you.
Posted 7/30/13

Deadlybunnie wrote:


*run towards it and then slides kicking it upwards*


goog good youv weekend it know do the finishing blow and youll be fine after you do the last strike casue itll leave you.


I don't want to kill it, I don't want to kill anything that isn't pure evil.
Member
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/13

I don't want to kill it, I don't want to kill anything that isn't pure evil.


dont worry youll be fine if ya kill me well im already dead and ill be here for you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.