First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply the meadow
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 6/17/13
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/17/13


bella is sitting in the medow with Edward
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Edward starts to kiss you for awhile then he pulls away and he backs away from u then puts his hand on his mouth and closes his eyes ...
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward starts to kiss you for awhile then he pulls away and he backs away from u then puts his hand on his mouth and closes his eyes ...


Deep breathing .
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13 , edited 7/1/13
Edward steps away and his eyes go brown ,
Edward : I am sorry Bella I have to go and hunt or I won't be able to control .... myself I've waited to long .here I'll take you home and then come back to you when I am done
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward steps away and his eyes go brown ,
Edward : I am sorry Bella I have to go and hunt or I won't be able to control .... myself I've waited to long .here I'll take you home and then come back to you when I am done


Bella: alright don't take long . My dad will be home .
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Edward : ok but you will leave the window opened right ?
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward : ok but you will leave the window opened right ?


Bella: yes Edward I will.
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13 , edited 7/1/13
walks you to the door and freezes
Edward : I better not go in see you later Bella .
Edward ok kisses your forehead I won't take long promise .
goes to the car fast and drives away
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

walks you to the door and freezes
Edward : I better not go in see you later Bella .
Edward ok kisses your forehead I won't take long promise .
goes to the car fast and drives away


Bella: Alright -goes inside -

97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Charlie : oh hey Bella look whos here Charlie smiles, Jacob is waiting in your room he said he needed to talk to you
Billy comes up to you
Billy: Hello Bella where have you been ? looks at you with knowing eyes
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Charlie : oh hey Bella look whos here Charlie smiles, Jacob is waiting in your room he said he needed to talk to you
Billy comes up to you
Billy: Hello Bella where have you been ? looks at you with knowing eyes


Bella: he is . Runs upstairs .
Bella: Jacob I was out.
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Jacob : you smell like him shudders and pulls away . Jacob looks at you
Bella Sam told me to stay away from you but I can't its to hard your the only person who understands
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jacob : you smell like him shudders and pulls away . Jacob looks at you
Bella Sam told me to stay away from you but I can't its to hard your the only person who understands


Bella: I do and really but your my best friend .
97977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Jacob looks at you sadly
Jacob : Bella he knows about the cullen family and how they are vampires . He doesn't want me to get close to the enemy as he says . because you are going to become one of them some day he clinches his hands and trembles.Bella don't become like them you can stay with me and charlie and live a sort-of normal life
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.