First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Automotive News
Posted 3/7/08

Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:
you don't have a job, you can't afford an impreza but you want a skyline?
that's way too much for a 15 year old car too, btw.


haha yeah but I meant as a beater lol.. Why is it to much? $18,000 for an R32 GT-R Nismo Edition with N1 turbos, 61,000km all new hoses, removed HICAS system + Lockout Bar installde, clutch, LSD, and a Oil Filter Relocater kit because those RB and SR filters are a bitch to reach x]


any link to the said car? I'm interested.


Nope
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:
you don't have a job, you can't afford an impreza but you want a skyline?
that's way too much for a 15 year old car too, btw.


haha yeah but I meant as a beater lol.. Why is it to much? $18,000 for an R32 GT-R Nismo Edition with N1 turbos, 61,000km all new hoses, removed HICAS system + Lockout Bar installde, clutch, LSD, and a Oil Filter Relocater kit because those RB and SR filters are a bitch to reach x]


any link to the said car? I'm interested.


Nope


I won't buy it, I already have a car, c'mon you ass.
Posted 3/7/08

Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:
you don't have a job, you can't afford an impreza but you want a skyline?
that's way too much for a 15 year old car too, btw.


haha yeah but I meant as a beater lol.. Why is it to much? $18,000 for an R32 GT-R Nismo Edition with N1 turbos, 61,000km all new hoses, removed HICAS system + Lockout Bar installde, clutch, LSD, and a Oil Filter Relocater kit because those RB and SR filters are a bitch to reach x]


any link to the said car? I'm interested.


Nope


I won't buy it, I already have a car, c'mon you ass.


Nope I dont know, its a really good deal and if you have the money you could buy part out or re-sell at higher price. Anyway you can see once I've bought it x]
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
6960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind you!
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Ferrari F430 is my favorite Car
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / No body noes
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
ok wtf? y is this stickied? this is lame..
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

killar wrote:

2009 Hummer H3T: Unofficially Revealed
(via Jalopnik)


What an exciting day it is for fans of the Hummer brand, with the 2009 Hummer H3T embargo catastrafuck giving the truck all sorts of play on the internet. Since bringing you the first Truck Trend H3T scans, we've gotten a lot more information thanks to PickupTrucks.com, which had the first H3T post up on the web. What do we know about the new H3T? It's the same Colorado/H3 architecture but built to accommodate both the crew cab and the five-foot-long bed. There will be four versions offered, including the base version with the Vortec 3.7-liter inline-five (245 hp/242 lb.-ft.) and the H3T Alpha, which comes with the 5.3L small-block V8 (300 hp/320 lb.-ft.). Customers are going to have a choice of either a heavy-duty handling and trailering suspension or an off-road version that comes with 33-inch tires. Bizarre notions of masculinity not standard on this model as Hummer predicts customers will themselves supply that.

?
What in the world is that? Is it just me or are hummers getting smaller and smaller? What's up with that?
Posted 3/24/08
Dumb Hummers.. those big old gas guzzlers and all they do is attempt to masculate a guy with a big ego and small apandage.
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

chinky_sonny wrote:



HAHAHA i'll be embarrased to death if my mates see me driving this!! :
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where ever you are!!
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i would love to drive the s15
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
OMG THIS CAR IS BETTER

THE NEW TOYOTA RIN 2 CONCEPT CAR
IT GOES .55 MILES PER HOUR AND HAS 100 MILES PER GALLON
GET WHILE U CAN!!!
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

akarioutook wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:



HAHAHA i'll be embarrased to death if my mates see me driving this!! :



don't be so mean xp
it looks cute wkakaak
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
the concept
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

akarioutook wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:



HAHAHA i'll be embarrased to death if my mates see me driving this!! :


have it tinted
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

chinky_sonny wrote:


akarioutook wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:



HAHAHA i'll be embarrased to death if my mates see me driving this!! :


have it tinted


Its kinda cute yea,

soo i think i'll have it tinted as u said, and tune it up! have a bubble shape exhaust!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.