Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply THE Nosebleed scene...
64451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

That's baka to test is it not? Been meaning to try that one out.

It is and as a matter of fact it's a good anime.......that being said I didn't finish or even get half way through it so don't take my word for it :3 lol


Could you imagine if people really got nosebleeds from merely looking at panties/any sexual part of a lady? The world would be chaose because the girls at my school might as well be naked :p


Naked you say?

Your post has peaked my interest, and grabbed my curiosity.

Thank you good person.
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
Eh, Minorin's Haunted House Nosebleed is a bit better.
19420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
lol @ the video, might have to watch the anime now.
12644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

That's baka to test is it not? Been meaning to try that one out.

It is and as a matter of fact it's a good anime.......that being said I didn't finish or even get half way through it so don't take my word for it :3 lol


Could you imagine if people really got nosebleeds from merely looking at panties/any sexual part of a lady? The world would be chaose because the girls at my school might as well be naked :p


Well all i can say is that the world would need a lot more blood donors.
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Deep in the Heart...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

Kikusui10 wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

That's baka to test is it not? Been meaning to try that one out.

It is and as a matter of fact it's a good anime.......that being said I didn't finish or even get half way through it so don't take my word for it :3 lol


Could you imagine if people really got nosebleeds from merely looking at panties/any sexual part of a lady? The world would be chaose because the girls at my school might as well be naked :p


Well all i can say is that the world would need a lot more blood donors.


indeed sir!


I got a nosebleed once by seeing a girl in the nude

of course the nosebleed came after she threw a textbook and hit me in the face

12794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Washington State...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
That was very funny! I have not seen that particular anime though...

I'm reminded of these -http://chuatekming.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/anime-girls-who-nose-bleed/
12644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

watchmen24 wrote:
.


indeed sir!


I got a nosebleed once by seeing a girl in the nude

of course the nosebleed came after she threw a textbook and hit me in the face



Did she shout "Baka!"?
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Deep in the Heart...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

Kikusui10 wrote:


watchmen24 wrote:
.


indeed sir!


I got a nosebleed once by seeing a girl in the nude

of course the nosebleed came after she threw a textbook and hit me in the face



Did she shout "Baka!"?


Don't now, she didn't speak otaku

550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Deep in the Heart...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
this is one nosebleed I want to see in attack on titan



One Punch Mod
41267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Online
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
I agree that THE nosebleed scene from Baka to Test is the most epic and most funny. (I also agree that the show itself is quite amusing for the first couple of episodes--but I got bored with all that summoning avatars in lieu of academics; more nosebleeds would have kept my interest better).

However, for more artsy nosebleeds in a sexier context, it's hard to beat Mysterious Girlfriend X




That said, my personal favorite silly nosebleed scene is from manga - Otaku Type Delusion Girl when the main gal gets a nosebleed (I think from imagining two male classmates having a romantic moment) but one of those guys bumps into her and thinks he caused the nosebleed by accidentally hitting her face with his knee...yada yada hilarity ensues. No pics though because I read it on JManga thus no longer have access.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.