First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Chessley Town
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

" Well I don't really like people telling me what to do " saying it in a oblivious tone and started working on his quest and kicked a lemon slime, making it drop lemon juice.


she giggled at him "well if you looked more closely, the NPC is asking you to go complete the quest, all you did was accept the offer~" she said while defeating two more sapplings
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
" I suppose that's true, but i find that rather irritating " and grabbed hold of a lemon slime and threw it at another one, finishing them both with a heel kick.
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

" I suppose that's true, but i find that rather irritating " and grabbed hold of a lemon slime and threw it at another one, finishing them both with a heel kick.


she bonked him on the head with her staff, but not hard enough to do damage "your such a sour puss" she grumbled. she swung her staff and hit two sapplings and finished them both off with one last smack. she collected the flower petals she needed from the 5 sapplings she'd defeated.
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
" I'll take that as a compliment " he said and left it off with a shrug, and decided to try out his new skill on a group of 3 lemon slimes and used Holy Fire to engulf them all in flames, making them evaporate.
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

" I'll take that as a compliment " he said and left it off with a shrug, and decided to try out his new skill on a group of 3 lemon slimes and used Holy Fire to engulf them all in flames, making them evaporate.


she pouted "well it wasn't" she said as she turned in her quest, watching him use the new skill "oh cool! how did you do that?!"
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
" Well you see I like thinking about things positively, and I thought I'd try out my new skill " he said while pointing at the spot where the lemon slimes evaporated " It's pretty useful " he said playfully while using it again on a bugger group of lemon slimes trying to figure out how much of them can the flames kill at once [ 4 lemon slimes died ] " this is way easier than punching them one by one " he said happily.
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

" Well you see I like thinking about things positively, and I thought I'd try out my new skill " he said while pointing at the spot where the lemon slimes evaporated " It's pretty useful " he said playfully while using it again on a bugger group of lemon slimes trying to figure out how much of them can the flames kill at once [ 4 lemon slimes died ] " this is way easier than punching them one by one " he said happily.


she pouted "lucky, i dont have any skills that can do anyway age yet~" she accepted more quests


Tutorial Quest 2
Welcome back Player!

Thanks for getting rid of those Sapplings. The town really appreciates it!

I have another quest for you too!

We need you to defeat 5 Lemon Slimes and 10 Wind Puffs. You should use a skill too, since this is another practice quest.
Requirements:
- Defeat 5 Lemon Slimes
- Defeat 10 Wind Puffs
- Use at least 1 offensive skill

Rewards:
- 1 GMP (first time only)
- EXP
- 20 Bronze

Lemon Squares
Hello traveler, would you mind helping me?

My sister is opening a bakery and she wanted my recipe for Lemon Squares, but I need lemon juice.

Could you collect 10 Lemon Juices for me? They are dropped by the Lemon Slimes nearby.
Requirements:
- Defeat 10 Lemon Slimes
- Collect 10 Lemon Juices

Rewards:
- 2 GMP (first time only)
- EXP
- 50 Bronze
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Kain chuckled " Maybe when you grow up a bit more you will be able to have those skills " and told her he had to turn in a quest after collecting all the lemon juice the slimes dropped

Quests Completed [1]

Lemon Squares

And continued to work on his other quest
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

Kain chuckled " Maybe when you grow up a bit more you will be able to have those skills " and told her he had to turn in a quest after collecting all the lemon juice the slimes dropped

Quests Completed [1]

Lemon Squares

And continued to work on his other quest


she puffed out her face "my height has nothing to do with my skills!" she shrieked, swinging her staff towards his head again
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
" Well I didn't actually mean your height, but that probably needs to grow too " and instinctively dodged " Careful with that "
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

" Well I didn't actually mean your height, but that probably needs to grow too " and instinctively dodged " Careful with that "


"your so annoying..." she pouted childishly she said as she whacked a lemon slime in the head
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
" I'd rather be called provoking " he answered back with the same childish tone and resumed to his quest and stomped on a lemon slime
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

" I'd rather be called provoking " he answered back with the same childish tone and resumed to his quest and stomped on a lemon slime


she sighed irritably and went onto kill a few more lemon slimes. she health herself as well, using her holy light skill
Player
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Kain went off towards wind puffs which he had to kill after killing enough lemon slimes, and was curious of what it felt like. he first grabbed one and started playing with it, and pulled its cheeks and threw it upwards but failed to catch it, in the end it died because of the fall. " whoops "
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

IVIilkShake wrote:

Kain went off towards wind puffs which he had to kill after killing enough lemon slimes, and was curious of what it felt like. he first grabbed one and started playing with it, and pulled its cheeks and threw it upwards but failed to catch it, in the end it died because of the fall. " whoops "


she giggled at his actions "that was weird~ what do they feel like?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.