First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Naked Pictures Online Bullying
42149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 6/20/13
I can't really relate because I'm not female.


Being a male, I don't really care who sees me naked. I would feel that my privacy was violated, but I wouldn't care, it's just the human body.
12485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
even pictures sent on snap chat can be very easily duplicated so just don't send nude pics of yourself and if for whatever reason you decide to, never have your face in it. If it is a photoshopped pic then just tell people that. if you just shrug it off it will pass and no one will give you flack for it after a few days. I honestly would wonder why another girl has pics of you and would probably give her more crap for going out of her way to be mean. Don't worry about it
5125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Up with the polar...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
Yup, if you send nudes to someone, there really isn't anything you can do but wait around and see what the other person does. It's out of your hands. That's why you don't put yourself in these kind of situations in the first place.

My opinion at least.
Posted 6/20/13

Gettnlag wrote:

even pictures sent on snap chat can be very easily duplicated so just don't send nude pics of yourself and if for whatever reason you decide to, never have your face in it. If it is a photoshopped pic then just tell people that. if you just shrug it off it will pass and no one will give you flack for it after a few days. I honestly would wonder why another girl has pics of you and would probably give her more crap for going out of her way to be mean. Don't worry about it


lol i used to scare people on chat by taking their snapshot pics on cam >D. I didn;t do anything to them, i just felt the urge to scare them for some reason.
22967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Yeah don't take nudes of yourself, and if you do, expect them to spread around the internet.

Question is, do you really care that much? Slutty enough to do it in the first place, only thing that sucks is if closest friends and family see, but like I said, ENTIRELY YOUR OWN FAULT!
Moderator XIV
65090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Guys... don't make posts asking the OP to send you nude pics, no matter how slyly you do it. It is simply not appropriate.
27449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Once again , i did Not take the pictures the person Themselves did ....like a stalker prettymuch
Posted 6/20/13

KhmerKittyKat wrote:

Once again , i did Not take the pictures the person Themselves did ....like a stalker prettymuch


If they took pictures of you while nude, without your permission, you can press charges. Especially if they uploaded them.
43340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Since you have a photo shoot coming up tomorrow , ask the photographer what you can do about someone using your photos without your permission.
66790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
I'm assuming this is one of those "I got so drunk that I passed out and people took nude pictures without my knowledge" type of posts?

Because I have trouble understanding how such could be taken without someone's knowledge unless a spy cam was installed somewhere or pictures taken in a dressing room.
Trahma 
26219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
I'll start by saying I'm sorry your in this situation. I had a family member go through a similar experience, so I know firsthand at least a tiny bit of the anxiety that a person goes through in this instance. The unfortunate part is that if these pictures are truly real, then there isn't a whole lot that can be done except to brace yourself and lean on your family, friends, and true supporters. The truth is you may have to face a tough life experience soon.

In my families case we lucked out, and either it was a bluff, or the person had a change of heart. Regardless the lesson was learned that trust can be a fickle thing at times, relationships can deteriorate, and people can lash out when hurt or angry. A picture or video that is released on the internet will most likely continue being available to some extent. I hope that anyone reading this thread fully considers the implications of putting out such a personal subject matter.

I truly hope you are fortunate in this case, and that this turns out to just be an angry girl bluffing.

132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

DirEnGay wrote:

Yeah don't take nudes of yourself, and if you do, expect them to spread around the internet.

Question is, do you really care that much? Slutty enough to do it in the first place, only thing that sucks is if closest friends and family see, but like I said, ENTIRELY YOUR OWN FAULT!


You're disgusting. Your slut shaming and mysogany are also disgusting. Taking nude pictures isn't "slutty". Please don't offend this poor girl for doing nothing.
12562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
^your trolling gave me cancer

I think it's freaking obvious that you shouldn't take naked picture of yourself and send them to people. That itself is hazardous behavior. I know this one girl that posted something similar on youtube and I told two of my other friends what she did before she took it down, does that make me a bitch? Maybe. but whoever said it was a secret? You posted for all of youtube to see.
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13

FlyinDumpling wrote:

^your trolling gave me cancer

I think it's freaking obvious that you shouldn't take naked picture of yourself and send them to people. That itself is hazardous behavior. I know this one girl that posted something similar on youtube and I told two of my other friends what she did before she took it down, does that make me a bitch? Maybe. but whoever said it was a secret? You posted for all of youtube to see.


Trolling? Most young people take naked pictures to send to their significant other. While they should consider who they send it too it is terrible for the reciever to give them to others without permission. You are a bigoted, ignorant slut-shamer.

Edit: Your friend posted the video to youtube. Most people are sending naked pictures of themselves to a partner with trust. It is private when you are sending them to a person you want to see the images, not public.
12562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13

bubbleteamonster wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

^your trolling gave me cancer

I think it's freaking obvious that you shouldn't take naked picture of yourself and send them to people. That itself is hazardous behavior. I know this one girl that posted something similar on youtube and I told two of my other friends what she did before she took it down, does that make me a bitch? Maybe. but whoever said it was a secret? You posted for all of youtube to see.


Trolling? Most young people take naked pictures to send to their significant other. While they should consider who they send it too it is terrible for the reciever to give them to others without permission. You are a bigoted, ignorant slut-shamer.

Edit: Your friend posted the video to youtube. Most people are sending naked pictures of themselves to a partner with trust. It is private when you are sending them to a person you want to see the images, not public.
another tumblr twit

I'll just pretend that what you just written was out of anger/annoyance and does not reflect on your intelligence

The girl in the situation is partly to blame because she took those pictures knowing the risk of it spreading. It's not about slut shaming, it's about the moment of negligence and stupidity.

*edit

that is what she claim too afterwards-- it was meant to be private. But she took the chance of uploading, and in those two seconds of risk she took before she made it private, I saw it. Woops
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.