First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply fork high school
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

*start walkng and goes look for jasper *


-sits on the couch -
Posted 6/21/13
* goes to my room *
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

* goes to my room *


Alice Victoria is after me


Posted 6/21/13
* come out my room yes bella i am coming * burn Victoria up with fire *
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

* come out my room yes bella i am coming * burn Victoria up with fire *


Thank you . Knocks on the door .
Posted 6/21/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


yukihashimoto wrote:

* come out my room yes bella i am coming * burn Victoria up with fire *


Thank you . Knocks on the door .


ur welcome bella * open the door * come inside bella
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


yukihashimoto wrote:

* come out my room yes bella i am coming * burn Victoria up with fire *


Thank you . Knocks on the door .


ur welcome bella * open the door * come inside bella

Bella
Okay I ment who at the door . Are we at your house Alice or mine ?
-walks in -
Posted 6/21/13
my at ur house
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

my at ur house


Alright Alice . Edward at the door?
Posted 6/21/13
yup bella yes he at door
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

yup bella yes he at door


Bella "Hello Edward "
Posted 6/21/13
* hello bella *
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

* hello bella *


Stands by the door
Posted 6/21/13
bella are u there ?
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

yukihashimoto wrote:

bella are u there ?


Yes I am here Edward .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.