First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply fork high school
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/14/13
Mike : hey I'm mike sorry forgot to introduce myself ha ha well I'll see ya around -walks away
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/14/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Mike : hey I'm mike sorry forgot to introduce myself ha ha well I'll see ya around -walks away


Alright well see ya around Mike and heads off to class .
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/14/13
the next week of class Edward is back from his long absents ,Turns to look at you as you sit down .
Edward :Hello ...... my name is Edward your Bella right ? Sorry about the last time .
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/14/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

the next week of class Edward is back from his long absents ,Turns to look at you as you sit down .
Edward :Hello ...... my name is Edward your Bella right ? Sorry about the last time .


Bella: alright and yes I am bella.
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/14/13
Edward looks out the window and sees its pouring rain ,then looks back at you
Edward : how do u like the weather? .....
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/14/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward looks out the window and sees its pouring rain ,then looks back at you
Edward : how do u like the weather? .....


Bella: I don't like cold things .
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
Edward smirks and quietly laughs to himself
Edward :If you don't like cold things why did you move to the wettest place ?
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward smirks and quietly laughs to himself
Edward :If you don't like cold things why did you move to the wettest place ?


Bella: Because I wanted to spend time with my father .
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
Edward : oh I see .... goes quite
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward : oh I see .... goes quite


Bella: yes what?
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
Edward shakes his head
Edward : sorry can you tell me more your ..... your very hard to read ..looks at you intently
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward shakes his head
Edward : sorry can you tell me more your ..... your very hard to read ..looks at you intently


Bella: maybe
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
Edward looks sideways at you and is about to say something when the bell rings
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 7/15/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Edward looks sideways at you and is about to say something when the bell rings


Wonders what he said .
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
Edward : * follows you from the classroom * So you and that mike guy are dating right ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.