First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-21-13-6-22-13
26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
anyone here from ontario?
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

kakashi2k7 wrote:

anyone play magic the gathering card game! I am gonna get back into it maybe if i can find ppl who play it :(


YES!!! I used to play it all the time until my best friend moved away about six years, and now all my friends just got me back into it a couple weeks ago!
Posted 6/21/13
]

SirJonathanMP wrote:


Yep. Today and yesterday were both downright awesome. I'm so pumped now for college; I'm going to go meet up with all of my friends in the back-most part of the university bookstore on move-in day, and we're all just going to hang out and have ludicrous amounts of fun


cool, that sounds like a blast. the next few years should be great. :Jealous:
Posted 6/21/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:
You do? Oh, right.. where do you live anyway?


TOP SECRET CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


kakashi2k7 wrote:

anyone play magic the gathering card game! I am gonna get back into it maybe if i can find ppl who play it :(


YES!!! I used to play it all the time until my best friend moved away about six years, and now all my friends just got me back into it a couple weeks ago!


cool maybe we can play eachother on steam.
Posted 6/21/13

Broshmosh wrote:
IMOUTO!!!!

Because you aren't thinking straight 8U


ONII-CHAN!!! You used four exclamation marks. You're the one who isn't thinking straight. >:O
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

serei28 wrote:

ONII-CHAN!!! You used four exclamation marks. You're the one who isn't thinking straight. >:O


I also type most of my emoticons backwards. What's an extra shriek when your lickies are backwards lower case frownies?!


... No I don't name my emoticons. D:
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

serei28 wrote:


Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:
You do? Oh, right.. where do you live anyway?


TOP SECRET CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION


Eh.. okay. I will just find out from somebody ( ゚ Д゚)
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

kakashi2k7 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


kakashi2k7 wrote:

anyone play magic the gathering card game! I am gonna get back into it maybe if i can find ppl who play it :(


YES!!! I used to play it all the time until my best friend moved away about six years, and now all my friends just got me back into it a couple weeks ago!


cool maybe we can play eachother on steam.


You can do that???
26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
yeah steam has the magic the gathering video game for like 8 bucks lol
Posted 6/21/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:
Eh.. okay. I will just find out from somebody ( ゚ Д゚)


Only a few people know. And they swore their allegiance to me. MUAHAHA
Posted 6/21/13

Broshmosh wrote:
... No I don't name my emoticons. D:


YOU SHOULD
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

You can do that???





kakashi2k7 wrote:

yeah steam has the magic the gathering video game for like 8 bucks lol


You have to make sure you both have the same version though. There's Duels of the Planeswalkers '12 and '13 now, both with the respective card sets from those years. I don't know if there's cross version capabilities.

17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

serei28 wrote:


Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:
Eh.. okay. I will just find out from somebody ( ゚ Д゚)


Only a few people know. And they swore their allegiance to me. MUAHAHA


I will just have to bribe them over to my side. ψ(`ー´)ψ
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

serei28 wrote:

Only a few people know. And they swore their allegiance to me. MUAHAHA


I swore nothing! Though I have respect for privacy. :B




serei28 wrote:

YOU SHOULD


Okay then. 8U is sleeping pacman.

Nope I'm done.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.