First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Post Reply Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Manga
49588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 6/13/14 , edited 6/13/14


Just put everything under one post. You know, next time.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:



Just put everything under one post. You know, next time.



What?! I thought I did!
49588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 6/13/14 , edited 6/13/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

What?! I thought I did!


Well, if you look on the previous page, it's me then you the rest of the way down. So, no, sadly. I mean, it's really no big deal, but, well.. ya know...
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

What?! I thought I did!


Well, if you look on the previous page, it's me then you the rest of the way down. So, no, sadly. I mean, it's really no big deal, but, well.. ya know...


Oh my bad.
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Washington DC
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Good chapter 58 there. Levi impresses as usual and who knows what's gonna happen next after that end. I hope Historia doesn't do something stupid. I didn't really like her off the bat, but now that I'm getting used to her I hope she doesn't disappoint me. Her daddy is iffy.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/14

KittyClaws wrote:

Good chapter 58 there. Levi impresses as usual and who knows what's gonna happen next after that end. I hope Historia doesn't do something stupid. I didn't really like her off the bat, but now that I'm getting used to her I hope she doesn't disappoint me. Her daddy is iffy.


Stupid far as her forgiving him after everything that happen?
Posted 6/18/14

Sogno- wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:
Isayama originally was going to but did not. If he were to kill off Sasha, then it would have happened already or much later in the series.


yeah i was actually pretty upset when he announced that he wasn't gonna kill off characters he'd originally planned to kill just 'cuz of the anime's success. basically he's scared of his own fanbase (tbh i can't really blame him haha... fans are scary )

i mean I'd be sad if he killed off my favorites, but i wouldn't hate him for it, i mean, it's just that kind of story where (supposedly) nobody is safe. well I guess some people wouldn't see it that way.


That very concept pisses me off. Why do fans hold on soo much to fantasy that they don't realize that some anime have strong reality themes and they aren't some 'hero saves the day always' crap. They should let writers tell the story the way they want.

I didn't think it was a big deal until I heard about the Evangelion creator receiving death threats because of the (subjectively) terrible way he ended the series. That's just sad cause it means Isayama can't do what he wants to do.

22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/14

chuba3000 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:
Isayama originally was going to but did not. If he were to kill off Sasha, then it would have happened already or much later in the series.


yeah i was actually pretty upset when he announced that he wasn't gonna kill off characters he'd originally planned to kill just 'cuz of the anime's success. basically he's scared of his own fanbase (tbh i can't really blame him haha... fans are scary )

i mean I'd be sad if he killed off my favorites, but i wouldn't hate him for it, i mean, it's just that kind of story where (supposedly) nobody is safe. well I guess some people wouldn't see it that way.


That very concept pisses me off. Why do fans hold on soo much to fantasy that they don't realize that some anime have strong reality themes and they aren't some 'hero saves the day always' crap. They should let writers tell the story the way they want.

I didn't think it was a big deal until I heard about the Evangelion creator receiving death threats because of the (subjectively) terrible way he ended the series. That's just sad cause it means Isayama can't do what he wants to do.



Some fans are crazy like that and need to seek professional help. I'm glad that not all fans are like this.
49588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 6/18/14 , edited 6/18/14

qualeshia3 wrote:



It's not just in anime. It's all over. Everywhere and it can apply to anything.

22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/14


Yes indeed.
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Washington DC
Offline
Posted 6/19/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


KittyClaws wrote:

Good chapter 58 there. Levi impresses as usual and who knows what's gonna happen next after that end. I hope Historia doesn't do something stupid. I didn't really like her off the bat, but now that I'm getting used to her I hope she doesn't disappoint me. Her daddy is iffy.


Stupid far as her forgiving him after everything that happen?


Yes I think she's gonna go through a character development where she's gonna go for what's in her favor. She's gonna want to know the father who abandoned her and she's probably not liking the idea of being forced to the throne by the survey corps. But I could be wrong and she might just be plain out confused like shown at the end of the chapter.
49588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 6/19/14

KittyClaws wrote:

Yes I think she's gonna go through a character development where she's gonna go for what's in her favor. She's gonna want to know the father who abandoned her and she's probably not liking the idea of being forced to the throne by the survey corps. But I could be wrong and she might just be plain out confused like shown at the end of the chapter.


Or she may bite his ear off.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/14

KittyClaws wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


KittyClaws wrote:

Good chapter 58 there. Levi impresses as usual and who knows what's gonna happen next after that end. I hope Historia doesn't do something stupid. I didn't really like her off the bat, but now that I'm getting used to her I hope she doesn't disappoint me. Her daddy is iffy.


Stupid far as her forgiving him after everything that happen?


Yes I think she's gonna go through a character development where she's gonna go for what's in her favor. She's gonna want to know the father who abandoned her and she's probably not liking the idea of being forced to the throne by the survey corps. But I could be wrong and she might just be plain out confused like shown at the end of the chapter.



I like her character development.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


KittyClaws wrote:

Yes I think she's gonna go through a character development where she's gonna go for what's in her favor. She's gonna want to know the father who abandoned her and she's probably not liking the idea of being forced to the throne by the survey corps. But I could be wrong and she might just be plain out confused like shown at the end of the chapter.


Or she may bite his ear off.


Now that's just funny.
20173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/14

KittyClaws wrote:

Yes I think she's gonna go through a character development where she's gonna go for what's in her favor. She's gonna want to know the father who abandoned her and she's probably not liking the idea of being forced to the throne by the survey corps. But I could be wrong and she might just be plain out confused like shown at the end of the chapter.


I'm also worried about Historia's reaction to all this. I don't think she's at all thrilled by the idea of becoming queen, and I don't think she's too fond of the Survey Corps. She cares about Ymir, but Ymir isn't there anymore. If her father and the rest of the government can convince her that her best interests are served by helping them and that they will help her find Ymir, then I can easily see her abandoning the Survey Corps. She's confused and going through a lot of crap, I don't think they would have to try very hard to win her over, but I hope I'm wrong because I was starting to like her.
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.