First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Manga
49088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 12/2/13

saksiss wrote:

I only caught up yesterday from where the anime ended, up until chapter 51. All I can say is.. Wow.. Well my expectations for the identity revelations of the armoured and colossal titans were pretty much crushed.

disappointed.



Well. they already knew beforehand so it's not like it's a big shocker. Maybe it was to Eren because he heard it directly from their mouths, but still...
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/2/13
uuuuugh I'm so far behind, because I like to wait for the books to get released, so I only finished volume 8 just yesterday (chap 34 was the last in that volume). Got volume 9 this afternoon. I will probably break down and continue online because I really want to know what's happening.
49088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 12/5/13

DevilishMaiden wrote:

uuuuugh I'm so far behind, because I like to wait for the books to get released, so I only finished volume 8 just yesterday (chap 34 was the last in that volume). Got volume 9 this afternoon. I will probably break down and continue online because I really want to know what's happening.


You can get them online for cheaper. At least I do. It's also easy to pre-order the next ones in line so you don't have to worry about them months later when they get released because you'll already have a copy reserved.
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/5/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


DevilishMaiden wrote:

uuuuugh I'm so far behind, because I like to wait for the books to get released, so I only finished volume 8 just yesterday (chap 34 was the last in that volume). Got volume 9 this afternoon. I will probably break down and continue online because I really want to know what's happening.


You can get them online for cheaper. At least I do. It's also easy to pre-order the next ones in line so you don't have to worry about them months later when they get released because you'll already have a copy reserved.




Oh, I have them all preordered as far as I can go lol, it's just the wait T_T
22264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Bucks county, PA
Online
Posted 12/5/13
As it was my first Manga ever, I read volume 8 in about an hour and now I'm starting 9. I didn't read the first seven volumes, but now I think I will because it is as good as the anime IMO and I'd like to see the differences between the two. I watched the anime prior to reading volume 8.
49088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13

DevilishMaiden wrote:


Oh, I have them all preordered as far as I can go lol, it's just the wait T_T


If you can't wait, there are always the spin off mangas and fan-fiction to look at. You could also re-read it.


dmguaragno wrote:

As it was my first Manga ever, I read volume 8 in about an hour and now I'm starting 9. I didn't read the first seven volumes, but now I think I will because it is as good as the anime IMO and I'd like to see the differences between the two. I watched the anime prior to reading volume 8.


Looking for the differences between the mediums is always something I enjoy doing. Though, I started reading the manga first.

4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
new chapter was good & informative , whatever happen to Levi Vs Mikasa tho ? .....I thought it was gonna happen this chapter .
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
anyone know that the latest volume has been released in English?
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
The next chapter will be on March ? ......like a kick in the balls , so many months of waiting
49088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13

dreamingreality2 wrote:

The next chapter will be on March ? ......like a kick in the balls , so many months of waiting :(


The man and his assistants need the break.


fishnducks wrote:

anyone know that the latest volume has been released in English?


They are released monthly, same as in Japan. Volume 10 is out this month.

v You should rename yourself to Shrapnel892 and be my lackey/accomplice in crime. What do you say?
16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

dreamingreality2 wrote:

new chapter was good & informative , whatever happen to Levi Vs Mikasa tho ? .....I thought it was gonna happen this chapter .


I think they have worse problems at the moment, with humans and titans gunning for them. They need each other.

6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13
Read the latest chapter.

Man, it's like everyone in this story had a really shit childhood.
141352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 12/8/13

Fanimusmaximus wrote:

Read the latest chapter.

Man, it's like everyone in this story had a really shit childhood.


Well it takes place in a dark fantasy world so shitty childhood is expected with Eren, Historia, Mikasa, etc. On another note, I'm curious to see Hanji's childhood soon in this manga. For a main supporting character, she sure has a lot of memorable moments.
49088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 12/8/13

stark700 wrote:


Fanimusmaximus wrote:

Read the latest chapter.

Man, it's like everyone in this story had a really shit childhood.


Well it takes place in a dark fantasy world so shitty childhood is expected with Eren, Historia, Mikasa, etc. On another note, I'm curious to see Hanji's childhood soon in this manga. For a main supporting character, she sure has a lot of memorable moments.


Even then, having nearly every character have a dark past is unrealistic and boring. I want Ymir to have a happy childhood. It'd interesting if that were true.
20179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13



March? Is that really true?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.