• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Manga
25088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/14 , edited 1/9/14


Loved to see this part when it's animated.
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cocoon
Offline
Posted 1/9/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

The art is kind of getting... funkier...


25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cocoon
Offline
Posted 1/9/14
Looking at these comments, I only just realized that was Armin dressed as Historia. Felt so bad when she was being groped but glad to know it was just Armin.
19557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/9/14
Good chapter, any news on when Attack of Titan will return to anime? spring/summer?
Posted 1/9/14
POOR ARMIN!

That's all I have to say about the latest chapter...
Sogno- 
30952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/9/14 , edited 1/9/14

saksiss wrote:

Looking at these comments, I only just realized that was Armin dressed as Historia. Felt so bad when she was being groped but glad to know it was just Armin.


so it's ok for anyone else to be groped

i agree about the funky art :/ lol it's kind of painful to look at tbh
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cocoon
Offline
Posted 1/9/14 , edited 1/9/14

Sogno- wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Looking at these comments, I only just realized that was Armin dressed as Historia. Felt so bad when she was being groped but glad to know it was just Armin.


so it's ok for anyone else to be groped

i agree about the funky art :/ lol it's kind of painful to look at tbh


So long as it's not one of my favorite characters. (Ymir, Historia, Hanji and a few others)
4939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/14 , edited 1/11/14
calling it right now , they're gonna get busted because the guy will feel Armin junk Dx <------- book it .

& Who is this women ?
78088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 1/11/14
YES, POOR ARMIN-CHAN



The manga keeps getting more interesting
51883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/11/14

saksiss wrote:

So long as it's not one of my favorite characters. (Ymir, Historia, Hanji and a few others)


They wouldn't get a chance to grope Ymir because she'd murder them.

25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cocoon
Offline
Posted 1/11/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


saksiss wrote:

So long as it's not one of my favorite characters. (Ymir, Historia, Hanji and a few others)


They wouldn't get a chance to grope Ymir because she'd murder them.




....
....
Oh yeah.
25490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/4/14
Well, that was unexpected.
18499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/14
Why do the humans have to fight with each other? Don't they realize , There are Titans waiting to eat them, as well as the Monkey Titan's ambitions? They don't have the time, resources, numbers to be wasted. What is their King's agenda? Church's agenda? Seems silly, when they could be eaten at any time.
24248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 2/6/14 , edited 2/6/14
xxJing 
23098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Alderaan
Online
Posted 2/6/14

Sogno- wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Looking at these comments, I only just realized that was Armin dressed as Historia. Felt so bad when she was being groped but glad to know it was just Armin.


so it's ok for anyone else to be groped

i agree about the funky art :/ lol it's kind of painful to look at tbh


I have no idea whether you are a guy or a girl. As a guy though I am able to put myself in Armin's shoes. And if I was in Armin's position, I do know that I would be a bit scared, at the same time though I would rather be the one being groped than to allow it to happen to Historia.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.