First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-23-13--6-24-13
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

Not that old. You're still young. That would be nice to stay young forever. I wanna be young again...
Posted 6/23/13

Doni-Rae wrote:



Well its better than a smart car. it has a back seat and gets about 40-45 Miles to gallon Depends on how you drive though.


good mileage, and I wouldn't have thought it had a back seat . O.o , then its way better then a smart car, those are small as fook.


Yea like i told Sammy i can fit my friends one in the front and two in the back its so roomie
Posted 6/23/13

Omg i saw this and craped my pants
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/23/13
I wish I could afford a car. Overpriced living standards, I wonder how long I would be able to afford one. In my next life, maybe?
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

Driving is overrated.
Posted 6/23/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

I wish I could afford a car. Overpriced living standards, I wonder how long I would be able to afford one. In my next life, maybe?


Don't we all want to be young again~~ and you can have my car. It's blue, forgot the brand lol it's small and eh~. We can share shiki!! ^=^
10926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / United States
Offline
Posted 6/23/13 , edited 6/23/13
I'm happy with my vehicle, I have a used chevrolet tracker, I did some minor modifications and I love driving it.
Posted 6/23/13
10926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / United States
Offline
Posted 6/23/13 , edited 6/23/13
I tend to get a lot of comments about my age as well... many ask me so how old are you 18? This guy looked shocked when he found out I was actually a few years older than him. I generally get that from many people who try to guess my age
Posted 6/23/13


Damn, thats so epic it's almost a win
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

mynameismariel wrote:


Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

I wish I could afford a car. Overpriced living standards, I wonder how long I would be able to afford one. In my next life, maybe?


Don't we all want to be young again~~ and you can have my car. It's blue, forgot the brand lol it's small and eh~. We can share shiki!! ^=^


To think you're willing to share your car with a person like me.. you are really a saint.. (T▽T)
Posted 6/23/13
There is a myth that girls only go with guys with gas guzzlers, but trust me, that is only a myth!!!!
29254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/13


Umm, i would deff like to know, how the fook they did that...no seriously. I think that's a win.
Posted 6/23/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:

There is a myth that girls only go with guys with gas guzzlers, but trust me, that is only a myth!!!!


This is how i take it.
The less i pay for Gas the more Stuff i can buy for the lovely ladys :3
Posted 6/23/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

I wish I could afford a car. Overpriced living standards, I wonder how long I would be able to afford one. In my next life, maybe?


Don't we all want to be young again~~ and you can have my car. It's blue, forgot the brand lol it's small and eh~. We can share shiki!! ^=^


To think you're willing to share your car with a person like me.. you are really a saint.. (T▽T)


Lolol oh SHIKI~ haahahaha I'm no where near a saint just a kind person (at times)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.