First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-23-13--6-24-13
Posted 6/23/13

Zenairis_Serean wrote:

I tend to get a lot of comments about my age as well... many ask me so how old are you 18? This guy looked shocked when he found out I was actually a few years older than him. I generally get that from many people who try to guess my age


I get that too. The worst I got was 15 years old TnT lol
Posted 6/23/13

mynameismariel wrote:


Zenairis_Serean wrote:

I tend to get a lot of comments about my age as well... many ask me so how old are you 18? This guy looked shocked when he found out I was actually a few years older than him. I generally get that from many people who try to guess my age


I get that too. The worst I got was 15 years old TnT lol


ill make it worster you look like your 10
Posted 6/23/13
Cricket, cricket, cricket~
Posted 6/23/13
Lol, there is a better convo taking pace on the wall then it is here.
I will break the ice by posting bunny pics
Posted 6/23/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:


Zenairis_Serean wrote:

I tend to get a lot of comments about my age as well... many ask me so how old are you 18? This guy looked shocked when he found out I was actually a few years older than him. I generally get that from many people who try to guess my age


I get that too. The worst I got was 15 years old TnT lol


ill make it worster you look like your 10 :D


LMAO!!! And I thought the mustache would add a couple of years lol -pride hurt- hahahahaha you win~ lol
Posted 6/23/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:

Lol, there is a better convo taking pace on the wall then it is here.
I will break the ice by posting bunny pics


They are all ugly bunnys O_O Just kidding
Posted 6/23/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


Doomsdaywolf wrote:

Lol, there is a better convo taking pace on the wall then it is here.
I will break the ice by posting bunny pics


They are all ugly bunnys O_O Just kidding


What'd you say?????
Posted 6/23/13


Yes~ that's what I was aiming for lol xP
Posted 6/23/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


Doomsdaywolf wrote:

Lol, there is a better convo taking pace on the wall then it is here.
I will break the ice by posting bunny pics


They are all ugly bunnys O_O Just kidding


What'd you say?????


Posted 6/23/13

mynameismariel wrote:



Yes~ that's what I was aiming for lol xP

Im a freaking baby face ican't believe that you grew a mustache before me T^T
Posted 6/23/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:



Yes~ that's what I was aiming for lol xP

Im a freaking baby face ican't believe that you grew a mustache before me T^T


Awww poor you!!!! Well -ahem- i wanted a disguise and it was granted to me lol you can have my mustache if you want ^_^
Posted 6/23/13


Hey go right ahead if you want to put a mustache on my face just get my picture and there edit it lol
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/13



Here comes some kitties...




Posted 6/23/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:



Hey go right ahead if you want to put a mustache on my face just get my picture and there edit it lol


Lolol seriously?!?! XD I was just gonna send my mustache via virtual xDD hahahaha
Posted 6/23/13

Doni-Rae wrote:




Here comes some kitties...






OMG SO CUTE!!!!! ◉.◉

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.