First  Prev  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  Next  Last
Post Reply Weekly Shonen Jump Rankings
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/18 , edited 2/25/18

Cowarecool wrote:

Note that while Saiki is ending, the author is continuing a 4-koma version of the series in the magazine, so it's not really ending.


That's great! but where will it be serialized?

I doubt that WSJ would
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/18 , edited 2/25/18

Varsnicky wrote:


Cowarecool wrote:

Note that while Saiki is ending, the author is continuing a 4-koma version of the series in the magazine, so it's not really ending.


That's great! but where will it be serialized?

I doubt that WSJ would


By "In the magazine", I meant WSJ.
20138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Jacksonville, Flo...
Offline
Posted 2/28/18 , edited 3/4/18
WSJ Issue #14 ToC (March 5, 2018):
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cover, Lead CP)
1-One Piece
2-The Promised Neverland
Dr. Stone (CP)
3-Haikyu!!
Hunter x Hunter
Kimetsu no Yaiba (CP)
4-Gintama
5-Black Clover
Act-Age
6-My Hero Academia
7-We Never Learn
8-Bozebeats
9-Spring Weapon No.1 (END)
Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma (CP)
10-Hinomaru Zumo
11-Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings
12-Robot x Laserbeam
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene

Shonen Jump Issue #15 (March 12, 2018):
Cover, Lead CP: Noah's Notes (New Series by Haruto Ikezawa)
CPs: Black Clover, We Never Learn, Jujutsu Kaisen

Cover


Preview
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Lights & Sounds
Offline
Posted 3/1/18 , edited 3/1/18
Eh Black Clover seems to move lower every week, but it's far from the bottom so that's good.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/18 , edited 3/1/18
No It's been near the top these past couple weeks and its higher than it was last week looks like it's doing even better than My Hero Academia and that's damn good
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/18 , edited 3/1/18
Even though saiki's continuing in 4-koma form it's still really sad that that the full chapter series is ending. I guess the author has felt like he's run his course with the current format.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/18 , edited 3/2/18
Shonen jump is pushing dr Stone and kimetsu no yaiba hard AND IT NOT WORKING Dr Stone 4th volume did less than black clover and my hero first volumes. We'll see if the kimetsu no yaiba push is working next week when the first week sales come out they even got fucking Yoshihiro togashi to shout the manga out so hopefully it works
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/2/18 , edited 3/2/18

Ace101jr wrote:

Shonen jump is pushing dr Stone and kimetsu no yaiba hard AND IT NOT WORKING Dr Stone 4th volume did less than black clover and my hero first volumes. We'll see if the kimetsu no yaiba push is working next week when the first week sales come out they even got fucking Yoshihiro togashi to shout the manga out so hopefully it works


Their anime adaptations can change things dramatically. Hero’s first volume, for instance, sold around 70k within its first two weeks or so (going off of memory, but it was around there). Now it sells more than triple that. Of course, it’s possible that Dr. Stone and KnY won’t sell drastically better even after its inevitable anime adaptation. Toriko is a good example of that; Shonen Jump advertised the hell out of it, and yet even with an anime and constant high magazine rankings, several SJ manga far outperformed it (most of them often below it in the ranks).
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/2/18 , edited 3/2/18
I dont like Shonen Jump that much because it’s too much cliche manga.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/18 , edited 3/2/18

Xenphobe wrote:


Ace101jr wrote:

Shonen jump is pushing dr Stone and kimetsu no yaiba hard AND IT NOT WORKING Dr Stone 4th volume did less than black clover and my hero first volumes. We'll see if the kimetsu no yaiba push is working next week when the first week sales come out they even got fucking Yoshihiro togashi to shout the manga out so hopefully it works


Their anime adaptations can change things dramatically. Hero’s first volume, for instance, sold around 70k within its first two weeks or so (going off of memory, but it was around there). Now it sells more than triple that. Of course, it’s possible that Dr. Stone and KnY won’t sell drastically better even after its inevitable anime adaptation. Toriko is a good example of that; Shonen Jump advertised the hell out of it, and yet even with an anime and constant high magazine rankings, several SJ manga far outperformed it (most of them often below it in the ranks).

I hope so but I don't think kimetsu gonna change but that just my opinion
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/18 , edited 3/5/18
Morning all, who's read Jujutsu Kaisen? I just finished with it and I gotta say...pretty good so far, but I'm feeling like this may last only a year. I'm holding out more for hope for Noah's Note and Ziga.
31122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/18 , edited 3/7/18
Yeah Jujutsu Kaisen wasn't a bad start, but it didn't really grab me. It's just so tough to last in SJ, and a lot of these new series really need to either distinguish itself quickly (i.e. Dr. Stone) or fill a genre hole (i.e. We Never Learn - and as the polls have shown, We Never Learn has ran with its opportunity and gotten better) in the current lineup. Not sure Jujutsu really fits either role, and if the other two prove better then its dead upon arrival.

Does anyone know if Act Age is doing well? That distinguished itself to me, but I fear I may be in the minority, especially with the SJ crowd.
20138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Jacksonville, Flo...
Offline
Posted 3/7/18 , edited 3/13/18
WSJ Issue #15 ToC (March 12, 2018):
Noah's Notes (Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
1-Promised Neverland
Black Clover (CP)
2-Kimetsu no Yaiba
3-My Hero Academia
4-Dr. Stone
5-Haikyu!!
Jujutsu Kaisen (CP)
6-Act Age
7-Gintama
We Never Learn (CP)
Hunter x Hunter
8-Bozebeats
9-Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings
10-Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma
11-Hinomaru Zumo
12-Robot x Laserbeam
Lycopene the Tomatoy Poodle

WSJ Issue #16 (March 19, 2018):
Cover, Lead CP: Ziga (New Series by Rokuro Sano and Kentaro Hidano)
CPs: Noah's Notes, Hinomaru Zumo, Haikyu!!

Cover:


Preview:
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/18 , edited 3/7/18
Act Age on the 6th place is really interesting. I like this series. I hope it will not drop to low. Robot x Laserbeam again at the bottom...

When is Gintama going to end?
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/18 , edited 3/7/18
R black clover and we never in the rankings? I'm confused can someone please explain
First  Prev  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.