First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
(Can you rewrite your post because I don't see it?)
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

Englandrules83 wrote:

(Can you rewrite your post because I don't see it?)


( sure can you do the same for me because I couldn't see it either)

What did you say?
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Can you rewrite your post because I don't see it?)


( sure can you do the same for me because I couldn't see it either)

What did you say?


Emily: Is he a nice man?Can I meet him please?
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Can you rewrite your post because I don't see it?)


( sure can you do the same for me because I couldn't see it either)

What did you say?


Emily: Is he a nice man?Can I meet him please?


Anna: yes and yes
135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.
135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.
135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.


Jennifer: * come insind* Your home is very nice Sean and i'll love to meet her, i'm sure we will get along.
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.


Jennifer: * come insind* Your home is very nice Sean and i'll love to meet her, i'm sure we will get along.


Sean: I am glad that you like my home and I am so sure that my girlfriend will like you too.
135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.


Jennifer: * come insind* Your home is very nice Sean and i'll love to meet her, i'm sure we will get along.


Sean: I am glad that you like my home and I am so sure that my girlfriend will like you too.


Jennifer: I like of how that sounds already.

* Emily knocked on the door.*
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.


Jennifer: * come insind* Your home is very nice Sean and i'll love to meet her, i'm sure we will get along.


Sean: I am glad that you like my home and I am so sure that my girlfriend will like you too.


Jennifer: I like of how that sounds already.

* Emily knocked on the door.*


*Sean noticed that and went to the door and opened it*

Sean:Come in Emily honey. Honey this is Tyler's girlfriend Jennifer. Jennifer here is my girlfriend Emily.
Creator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.


Jennifer: * come insind* Your home is very nice Sean and i'll love to meet her, i'm sure we will get along.


Sean: I am glad that you like my home and I am so sure that my girlfriend will like you too.


Jennifer: I like of how that sounds already.

* Emily knocked on the door.*


*Sean noticed that and went to the door and opened it*

Sean:Come in Emily honey. Honey this is Tyler's girlfriend Jennifer. Jennifer here is my girlfriend Emily.


Anna: Emily were did you go ?


Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Sean: I live here and all Tyler's friends are welcome in here but I might not be always here because of the Mob the group from where I belong.




Jennifer: * I knock on the door.*


*Sean came and opened the door*

Sean: Hi you must be Tyler's girlfriend. Nice to meet you I am Sean.


Jennifer: Yes i am i'm Jennifer, i'm very happy to meet you too Sean. * smiles happly as we shack hands.*


Sean: Come in Jennifer. My girlfriend is coming soon. Her name is Emily Anderson. I am so sure that you would like her because she is nice.


Jennifer: * come insind* Your home is very nice Sean and i'll love to meet her, i'm sure we will get along.


Sean: I am glad that you like my home and I am so sure that my girlfriend will like you too.


Jennifer: I like of how that sounds already.

* Emily knocked on the door.*


*Sean noticed that and went to the door and opened it*

Sean:Come in Emily honey. Honey this is Tyler's girlfriend Jennifer. Jennifer here is my girlfriend Emily.


Anna: Emily were did you go ?



(Actually this is mine and Stella's this one. I quote you in your post)
Moderator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

(Can you rewrite your post because I don't see it?)


( sure can you do the same for me because I couldn't see it either)

What did you say?


Emily: Is he a nice man?Can I meet him please?


Anna: yes and yes


Emily: Great to hear that. When your dad comes?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.