Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Out grew CR
Posted 6/27/13

Gextiv wrote:

I will never outlive it, because I will never outlive Anime.

I want to support the industry ,and I want to watch anime with no hassle. Crunchyroll is my answer to accomplish this.



12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/27/13 , edited 6/27/13
I take random 1 month breaks from the CR forums and then I come back. But I always watch the shows, buy stuff from the store and read the news. who knows how long I will keep this up, but right now I find it enjoyable.
plus i need friends to talk about anime. People that i knew and liked anime grew out of it... bah
4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
Three years ago I deleted my account.
And just last month I made a new one.
Now, I get on but none of my friends are on here anymore.
It is normal for people to "grow out" of things.
I personally didn't grow out of CR, other things in life just happened.
Now I am once again able to watch Anime.
Who knows if someday I will grow out of it.
Banned
3533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/13 , edited 6/27/13

LynnTerra wrote:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is option. Sadly, you choose to not do the latter. I'll wait until the staff is done cleaning up after you before continuing a thread discussion here.


that edit made me gag
38078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/13 , edited 6/27/13
No , you're wrong. Some people help out for their own good will and report because they know a threads out of hand when they see one . They don't have the power to clean up the thread so they report to moderators. Its not as if they are running away to find a moderator to tell on and get praised. Its because they know they can't delete your shit or clean up threads that they must ask someone with higher control to do so. People know right from wrong.


You sound like those 11 year old bully PSA commercials. Where the bully is afraid of the victim telling someone. If things are wrong , letting some adult know. You know how distasteful that is?

-

I couldn't keep up with this site and I left a few months and moved into hiatus after many uploaded music videos were deleted. (When CR went legal )
Banned
3533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/13 , edited 6/27/13

Shohee wrote:
No , you're wrong. Some people help out for their own good will and report because they know a threads out of hand when they see one . They don't have the power to clean up the thread so they report to moderators. Its not as if they are running away to find a moderator to tell on and get praised. Its because they know they can't delete your shit or clean up threads that they must ask someone with higher power to do so. People know right from wrong.


You sound like those 11 year old bully PSA commercials. Where the bully is afraid of the victim telling someone. If things are wrong , letting some adult know. You know how unattractive that is?

-

I couldn't keep up with this site and I left a few months and moved into hiatus after many uploaded music videos were deleted.


jesus stop bullying me
im only 11
Moderator XIV
63313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 6/27/13 , edited 6/27/13

YourTacoHero wrote:
that edit made me gag


You what makes me gag Taco? It's you flaming someone for reporting posts that needed to be reported. You making a troll comment in reply to Shohee who wrote something rather lucid and reasonable. You not only editing out a mod note, but then using your removal of it as a back handed insult to the mod who could have actually done far more to punish you but wanted to be lenient.

I am not so lenient. If you don't respect other users and don't follow the forum rules you get punished for it. You have now willfully and intentionally done it three times in less than 30 minutes. Enough's enough.

Just a general notice, this thread has been wayyyyy to flamey and in general insulting to users on both sides of the fence. Keep it on topic, keep it respectful, or the threads going to the topic graveyard.

Okay? Let's keep it fun and flame free.

For those of you still using the site, thank you for using CR and I hope you do continue to support us going forward. Have a good evening!
25693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Universe :0
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
I've haven't been on Crunchyroll long enough to have out-grown it yet. It will probably take some time for that to happen since about 98% of anime is watched here.
10469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
I only stay at this site for two reasons
1. 1080 is gorgeous
2. there is an active community

Thats two things every other site I used to use doesn't have, and part of the reason why I am willing to pay a few bucks a month. I don't have a problem finding people to talk to here
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
I have only just now begun actually participating in forum activities, though I'm not necessarily old to the whole Crunchyroll ordeal either. I firmly believe I'll grow tired of the forum participation soon. As for crunchyroll's main purpose, I seriously doubt I'll ever give up anime. I'll grow up, have children and force them to watch my favourite anime as they grow up. Start them up with some softer, easier anime like Gintama, maybe Hunter X Hunter. Then I'll throw them a twist, chuck in some Toradora!



TL;DR; I'm never giving up anime, but the forums will be short lived, for me.
6647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Los Robles Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
I was away for 5 years.

I came back to enter some contests. Check some inspirations.

The forums here are not confusing or difficult to navigate.

I actually like how organize CR is and its color orange.
9323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

VeniVidiVici- wrote:

There's some people that I still talk to but I'm about to finally out grow it as this places is mostly over run by 16-17 yr olds -.-


This is off topic but has anyone told you you really look like Kim Kardashian? At first I thought you were using a picture of her when she was younger! Pweety girl <3
25693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Universe :0
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

tinyd0t wrote:


VeniVidiVici- wrote:

There's some people that I still talk to but I'm about to finally out grow it as this places is mostly over run by 16-17 yr olds -.-


This is off topic but has anyone told you you really look like Kim Kardashian? At first I thought you were using a picture of her when she was younger! Pweety girl <3


Oh wow, "tinyd0t" is right. You do look like her.
Posted 6/28/13


This convo...


4148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

thekevin4 wrote:

Ya I "outgrew" CR too and then I came back and made a stupid thread about it....


my heart just sank into my stomach lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.