Post Reply Not able to upgrade to all access.
13018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
I've been trying to upgrade to an all access membership but it just says that I am ineligible.

I've tried the support link but I haven't heard anything. I was hoping that someone on the forum would be able to help out.

Thanks.
One Punch Mod
48594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

ryanxpei wrote:

I've been trying to upgrade to an all access membership but it just says that I am ineligible.

I've tried the support link but I haven't heard anything. I was hoping that someone on the forum would be able to help out.

Thanks.

Sooo. It looks like you just signed up today. It might be that an upgrade can't happen right this minute because they are in the process of validating the info from your sign-up as an Anime member. An actual support person could answer more definitely. If you're really anxious about it, I'd suggest contacting support directly using the Contact Us form. Or you can just wait a day...hmm, weekend...maybe until Monday and try again then.

Yeah, if you really want that all-access over the weekend--use that Contact Us link today.
13018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
Contact us link has already been used. But it's only been about 12 hours, so I guess I will just have to keep waiting.

It just sucks because I signed up only wanting to view dramas and zero anime. I don't like anime.
The Wise Wizard
77923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

ryanxpei wrote:
It just sucks because I signed up only wanting to view dramas and zero anime. I don't like anime.

If you aren't interested in anime, why are you wanting to switch to an All Access membership for more money, instead of a Drama Membership for the same cost?

13018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/29/13 , edited 6/29/13
Even if I don't want to watch any now perhaps one day I might choose to watch some, or have a friend over that would like to watch some anime. If that's ok with you. Though I'm not sure what it matters to you.

Anyway, it looks like even though I upgraded to a premium membership I can't upgrade to an all access due to the account being on a 'trial' membership.

The cancel trial membership button doesn't work so I am stuck until I receive a reply from the support I emailed.
Queen of Support
starry 
41919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

ryanxpei wrote:

Even if I don't want to watch any now perhaps one day I might choose to watch some, or have a friend over that would like to watch some anime. If that's ok with you. Though I'm not sure what it matters to you.

Anyway, it looks like even though I upgraded to a premium membership I can't upgrade to an all access due to the account being on a 'trial' membership.

The cancel trial membership button doesn't work so I am stuck until I receive a reply from the support I emailed.


One of our customer support reps replied to your email two days ago.

Can you check your spam folder to make sure?

Edit: I've pm-ed you the instructions.
Please check your inbox and let me know if you still need further assistance!
13018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Good morning,

Yes it does appear in my spam folder. I have added the email address to the list of accepted senders. The instructions worked perfectly, thanks.
10010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Hazlet, NJ 07730
Offline
Posted 7/12/13
Can someone explain how to do it, I'm having the same problem.
Queen of Support
starry 
41919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/13

fishface45 wrote:

Can someone explain how to do it, I'm having the same problem.


Unfortunately you cannot upgrade your membership if you are on a free trial.

You can either cancel your trial or wait for it to expire and upgrade after that.

If you need further assistance, you are welcome to contact us at:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact
You must be logged in to post.