First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-28-13-6-29-13
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:


Class3 wrote:

@Wolf. you can have my job. I hate it. I need to find a better one


I never really understood where you work at actually. Is it a cosplay café or something?


Probably a 'cross-dress' cafe.
Posted 6/28/13
Posted 6/28/13
Well I haven't seen you suzume. Hahahaha
And ferrik lmao
fuckthisshitimgoingtocurseforthehellofit
Posted 6/28/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Class3 wrote:

Guess not. ::shrug:: fartassstinkbuttsnotysacksmellyassballshookerpenis


XD You forgot tits and bitches.


Oh my lord xD
Suzume is in a roll
Posted 6/28/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

How much more experience do I need for the next evolution?


22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ancient city
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
I clean tables at a restaraunt. no its not a cosplay or crossdressing cafe. Also yes i did forget those lol. Sorry i think imma gettin a little sloshed. Being drinking since i got that phone call
Posted 6/28/13 , edited 6/28/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:




:


Quit messing with me ! #>.<#
-takes money though- ¬‿¬
Posted 6/28/13

mynameismariel wrote:
Oh my lord xD
Suzume is in a roll


XD I'm tempted to do more and ohmyfuckinggoddidyoujustcursetoo?!
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

How much more experience do I need for the next evolution?




Holy... mother of experience... I need 85% more? That's insane.
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ancient city
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:
Oh my lord xD
Suzume is in a roll


XD I'm tempted to do more and ohmyfuckinggoddidyoujustcursetoo?!


I have a feeling this is going to turn into a running gag
Posted 6/28/13

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

How much more experience do I need for the next evolution?




Holy... mother of experience... I need 85% more? That's insane.


*pats head* You've got a long way to go.
Posted 6/28/13

Class3 wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mynameismariel wrote:
Oh my lord xD
Suzume is in a roll


XD I'm tempted to do more and ohmyfuckinggoddidyoujustcursetoo?!


I have a feeling this is going to turn into a running gag


XD It might.
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*pats head* You've got a long way to go.


It's okay, I have the patience. I will catch up with you in no time.
Posted 6/28/13

Doomsdaywolf wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:




:


Quit messing with me ! #>.<#
-takes money though- ¬‿¬



Who said i was messing with you sammy :3
Posted 6/28/13
Who said I cursed lol I don't see it anywhere!


Fuckfuckfuckityfuckididnotjustcurse
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.