First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Delete One Anime?
28961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 7/31/13

TrueGoober wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

I would delete SAO just so I wouldn't have to hear the anti-fans bitch and whine about how bad they think it is.


I wouldn't delete it but I do share the sentiment. I'm glad I'm not the only one.


it's funny how they complain about how much fans rave about it, when they're in fact worse than the raving fans.
12097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
I'm going to have to agree with the people that say they WOULDN'T get rid of any anime's. If you don't like it, then don't watch it. There is no reason to destroy someone else's fandom. I don't like One Piece, but that doesn't mean I would erase it from existence.
3288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Rio de Janeiro
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
SAO I'd fade,so do not need to hear the fans saying it's a maximum masterpiece.
When in fact this anime is bad.
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

HellaStrider wrote:


goldslash wrote:


imeurotrash wrote:


goldslash wrote:

Madoka Magica , Hourou Musuko and Serial Experiments Lain.
SAO already deleted KK.


Why serial experiments lain??? I think it is overrated but still better than the others you mentioned.


Hum i don't liked the end its like a reset...Starts all again. Is comparable to a film who in the end its a dream.
One topic is the schizophrenia, that was strange and confused the entire anime.
Wired don't is the future. And can't be based on actual protocols(i'm studying computer science).

There's a article about the anime, but this don't make he better. Its like i write a article about SAO and the future about games, but this doesn't make the anime better, when i discuss Serial, always they come with that article as an argument.

But yeah, Serial its better than the others i mentioned, but the end is too sux.


And what exactly is the issue with Hourou Musuko?


Is there a critic about preconception??I didn't see none... When starts i think it will be something about romance.

The characters are too childish, they have jealous of his friends leaving with others. They are not kids anymore...I don't get, if the author wants to make a critic. Use young not kids.
Protagonist attracts harem from nowhere...The final sux too, okay a theater, so?

Slice of life need to have something to get the attention of reader, not only the life, need humor, romance, something more.
Hourou Musuko is only the guy running in the street there and there dressed like an woman, and the girl like a guy.And jealousy about friendships...The critic is too superficial, nothing changes.
The animes need to make think, to add something, Hourou Musko don't add nothing for us.
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13

goldslash wrote:


HellaStrider wrote:


goldslash wrote:


imeurotrash wrote:


goldslash wrote:

Madoka Magica , Hourou Musuko and Serial Experiments Lain.
SAO already deleted KK.


Why serial experiments lain??? I think it is overrated but still better than the others you mentioned.


Hum i don't liked the end its like a reset...Starts all again. Is comparable to a film who in the end its a dream.
One topic is the schizophrenia, that was strange and confused the entire anime.
Wired don't is the future. And can't be based on actual protocols(i'm studying computer science).

There's a article about the anime, but this don't make he better. Its like i write a article about SAO and the future about games, but this doesn't make the anime better, when i discuss Serial, always they come with that article as an argument.

But yeah, Serial its better than the others i mentioned, but the end is too sux.


And what exactly is the issue with Hourou Musuko?


Is there a critic about preconception??I didn't see none... When starts i think it will be something about romance.

The characters are too childish, they have jealous of his friends leaving with others. They are not kids anymore...I don't get, if the author wants to make a critic. Use young not kids.
Protagonist attracts harem from nowhere...The final sux too, okay a theater, so?

Slice of life need to have something to get the attention of reader, not only the life, need humor, romance, something more.
Hourou Musuko is only the guy running in the street there and there dressed like an woman, and the girl like a guy.And jealousy about friendships...The critic is too superficial, nothing changes.
The animes need to make think, to add something, Hourou Musko don't add nothing for us.


I have never lost so many brain cells from reading a post. I can't tell if we're even talking about the same show here. Maybe the attention it wanted to give readers was a look into transgender concerns, not just a man dressing like a woman. And the focus on relationships and friendships were pretty well done and crucial when considering that trans* people generally fear losing friends/family from being revealed. The finale was about Nitori somewhat coming out to the world or at least presenting a story for others to judge based on her concerns. You could even say she was starting to accept who she was, having a female role at the end. But who knows, maybe you are right and it is just about petty kid romances and crossdressing obsessions. I was just interested why it was anime you disliked to the point of wanting to erase.
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13


Maybe the attention it wanted to give readers was a look into transgender concerns, not just a man dressing like a woman.
And the focus on relationships and friendships were pretty well done and crucial when considering that trans* people generally fear losing friends/family from being revealed.


Yeah maybe, but i don't see that critic was more explored
Who he loses of his family?? His sister is the first to know...And there's no adult view about that.



The finale was about Nitori somewhat coming out to the world or at least presenting a story for others to judge based on her concerns. You
could even say she was starting to accept who she was, having a female role at the end.


A teather...How is his acceptance?He is only acting, this don't change nothing in her life



But who knows, maybe you are right and it is just about petty kid romances and crossdressing obsessions. I was just interested why it was anime you disliked to the point of wanting to erase.


Well but thinks, why using a kid to pass this message, about transgender concerns? Its for the kids stop with preconception?
Kids dont have preconception...

Why don't make something for adults,reconsider their thoughts.
They have the worst preconception about transgenders is more serious than the kids (theres nothing about it in the show).

The drama is too forced. The history sometimes doesn't make sense.
I don't fit in that public.
And yep the history don't conclude anything. Having preconception its wrong, imoral??

Then is the why i wanted to erase...
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13

goldslash wrote:



I don't think you always need an adult's view to get an interesting insight on these types of issues. Quite often, actually, things like sexual orientation and gender identity develop dramatically during their teenage years, sometimes earlier, as kids tend to learn about attraction during this time. Thus, it's pretty important to see how a kid who realizes that they're different is treated and deals with their problem. I can't say that the anime was completely organized because with 11 episodes, they had to cut the story that began in elementary and go straight to middle school, when the story had been sort of established already and the characters had already made connections behind the screen. I find it hilarious though that you think kids don't have preconceptions because kids are quite notorious for picking on people who are somewhat different because they lack the knowledge to understand why they are different and therefore attack the unknown. I really wish they did make more stories that focused on adults/teens but generally, having a show focused solely on these issues is kind of a gift wrapped present by itself. If you just thought it was too disorganized, I suggest reading the manga, but I don't understand how having a show represent these ideas is deserving of being completely eradicated? One of the only anime where a trans* character is the protagonist actually.
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
Boku No Pico

I got trolled...
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13

I find it hilarious though that you think kids don't have preconceptions because kids are quite notorious for picking on people who are somewhat different because they lack the knowledge to understand why they are different and therefore attack the unknown.

That's not true, kids don't know the difference if the friend is homo/trans...I'm talking about KIDS. Only iff an adult tell him, he need to knows from somewhere...
I think you talking about teenagers that already have opinions formed. Kids play between them without seeing the color or the religion.
If we ask a specialist, he will say it the same.



I really wish they did make more stories that focused on adults/teens but generally, having a show focused solely on these issues is kind of a gift wrapped present by itself. If you just thought it was too disorganized, I suggest reading the manga, but I don't understand how having a show represent these ideas is deserving of being completely eradicated? One of the only anime where a trans* character is the protagonist actually.


Well there are people saying do not erase any anime, yea why eradicate?? If there's people liking them?
But that is not the purpose of the topic... Is to erase an anime...
And can add something to think about, giving something to our life, don't is only a story by tell and then sleep.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that is garbage, but i think the author was unhappy at trying a critic or something. The characters are annoying. The plot is boring. The animation/art its not that good. Sound same thing. There's nothing terrific on it.
Nothing can save this work.

I think, there's a lot of animes better than Hourou Musuko.
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13


I'm not going to argue anymore because quite simply, the story wasn't for you and so you felt like you got nothing out of it. You couldn't relate to any of the events so it seemed insignificant to you because it didn't make whatever points it was trying to prove right in your face. About the quality of the anime itself, I can agree it wasn't adapted quite well since the budget was most likely low due to the fact it's not exactly a marketable show. I really don't know what more you wanted from the story, other than maybe including some crazy events like a giant unicorn blasting from the sky to take her away and tell her all about her gender identity, since it seemed that having an extremely realistic depiction bored the shit out of you. The author could've added a more interesting setting or circumstances but she/he chose to go straightforward with a type of story that might hit home to many people, so if you felt like it didn't have anything for you, it probably wasn't meant to. Now if you go into a separate argument about anime that don't try to develop a story that will have equal emotional responses from all fans, I will say that there's plenty of people I know who watched/read this story and had little personal experience with people who suffer from this issue but felt like they learned a lot from it, which is sort of the point I would suppose.
10546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
Darker than Black SEASON 2

Don't know if that count but don't care, cause it was CRAP!!! It just takes a dump on the previous season that was awesome, so that's why.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
High School of the Dead.
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13



That's not what i said.
There's no preconception explicit there's no focus on it...That i dislike again the show don't add.
So what a adult transgender learn for it, brought one here and make him say. What he learns from those kids... That you cannot be jealous about your friend hanging out with another friend??KKKK
They were about 12~13 and act like a baby, no there's no reality on it. None at all, and if the objective is to see something realistic, it failed deeply.
Sorry but to the start at the end nothing change...Ended as always started, this ins't a great show.

And i'm not talking about suitable, its not the slice of life at all, i like Steins Gate,Kaiji and then are Slice of Life...

This anime needed to be erased from the face of the Earth as soon as possible.
12644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
Lots of arguments seem to be getting heated here.... Anyway, this is easy for me.

-Digimon Seasn 2. Because it sucks HARD..... screw that piece of crap.
-Dragon Ball GT. Luckily it isn't canon any more....
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13


Oh shit, 12-13 year olds act immature? They should be filing their taxes, what are they thinking. Yes, you're right. Nitori was never once in the show judged by any other kids/adults for her dilemma. Especially not in that episode where she went to school as a girl and everyone laughed at her and though Yoshino dressed as a man, only Nitori was sent home and punished for her actions. Now I think that that episode had good commentary on how women can dress feminine or masculine and no one really gives a shit but men who wear a dress or anything feminine are considered perverted or weak because being a female is being weak to society. There was also that other insignificant focus on Nitori's romantic interest in Anna, which is probably more boring kiddy drama to you, but I think it's pretty interesting because most people assume transgendered people to be transgendered because they have to be interested in their own sex but in actuality, Nitori was lesbian because gender identity and sexual orientation are separate. Boom, that's two major gender role stereotypes deconstructed all in the setting of a middle school. And don't fucking tell me what you know about how trans* people relate to this story.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.