First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply High School DxD All Seasons Discussions
19152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I watched episode 10 at 1:30ish a.m. in the morning. I saw this... the neighbors woke up.






Gasper kind of reminds me of Hideyoshi from Baka and test.
142136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/9/13
Dat trap
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

murdurface wrote:

Gasper kind of reminds me of Hideyoshi from Baka and test.


What was Hideyoshi's gender again?
142136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/9/13

RolexKid wrote:


murdurface wrote:

Gasper kind of reminds me of Hideyoshi from Baka and test.


What was Hideyoshi's gender again?


A league of its own I believe.
17751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Jose, California
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
So, everyone has fallen for Issei except for Koneko (who is my favorite girl btw).. Even Kiba and Gasper are going all homo for Issei..
Posted 9/10/13 , edited 9/10/13
Whatever happened to...

She was my favorite
until...


I'm surprised Rias and Issei haven't f'd yet, and ripped each other apart in jealousy. I can't keep watching this show. I love being teased to the point where I hate it. I get too frustrated. Pent up aggression.

Back to Brandish I guess.
4443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Online
Posted 9/11/13
I want to see more Levia-tan
19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
man im so far behind
19152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
Haha, man Azazael really can read Issei like a book.

It's nice to see Gasper can actually fight too. I was hoping he wouldn't just be a lame duck character.
77882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
I love the growing affection of Rias for Issei. He was just one of her cute servants to her before and now he's growing into a good (albeit very perverted) man right before her eyes.
39071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / NE
Online
Posted 9/15/13
I can't believe this season almost over, I hope the make another!
16195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
They have enough material to easily make another 3-5 seasons if they keep this pace up. Plus Volume 16 comes out in October which will make even more material for them to animate.
142136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/15/13
Episode 11

Dreeeeeeeeeeesss Break.

I have to admit that Vali and Gasper are pretty OP this episode. I wasn't expecting the latter though. The episode was what I expected though with the meeting interrupted by some rude guests.
39071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / NE
Online
Posted 9/15/13

Yowa29 wrote:

They have enough material to easily make another 3-5 seasons if they keep this pace up. Plus Volume 16 comes out in October which will make even more material for them to animate.


That's good to know there's more material.
16195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/15/13

volcan_98 wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

They have enough material to easily make another 3-5 seasons if they keep this pace up. Plus Volume 16 comes out in October which will make even more material for them to animate.


That's good to know there's more material.


They are currently only on volume 4 so in October there will be another 12 volumes of content.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.