First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply High School DxD All Seasons Discussions
Banned
92714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
just going to put it on the imaginary table

Grayfia is the hottest 2D milf ever...
4611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ICQ / Skype (ask)
Offline
Posted 9/26/13
This is the last image from the last episode of season 2:


So there is definitly hope to see more Rias
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 9/26/13

AnimeKami wrote:

just going to put it on the imaginary table

Grayfia is the hottest 2D milf ever...


Agreed. She doesn't get enough love in the show.

Other than that one eyecatch or two >_>
19162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 9/26/13

TrueGoober wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

just going to put it on the imaginary table

Grayfia is the hottest 2D milf ever...


Agreed. She doesn't get enough love in the show.

Other than that one eyecatch or two >_>


Indeed! Once the DVD comes out, that eyecatch will be my new wallpaper!
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 10/26/13
Just finished marathoning it.

AWESOME.

I can't wait for season 3!

155319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/26/13

eightcar wrote:

Just finished marathoning it.

AWESOME.

I can't wait for season 3!



Although unconfirmed, there is likely a season 3 given where the second season left off. (and maybe based on sales)
Posted 10/28/13
Want to own the second season, and legitimately own it in HD by paying for it; Well you can Available through iTunes as the Original Japanese Version.
iTunes | High School dxd New
Banned
92714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
The Blu-rays are AMAZING!!!

extra scenes already
15778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
i need to visit the dark side.
155319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/1/13

AnimeKami wrote:

The Blu-rays are AMAZING!!!

extra scenes already


Yeah I noticed too!
13208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
I enjoyed the show for the most part, but the main character bugs the shit out of me. Why can't there ever just be a normalish guy. They are either super pervs or scared of tits.
7360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
reeeaaallllyyy looking forward to this
67933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 11/2/13

chukis13 wrote:

I enjoyed the show for the most part, but the main character bugs the shit out of me. Why can't there ever just be a normalish guy. They are either super pervs or scared of tits.


Because a normalish guy with real world forethought would run fast and far with that many lethal women vying for his attention?


54066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/2/13 , edited 11/2/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


chukis13 wrote:

I enjoyed the show for the most part, but the main character bugs the shit out of me. Why can't there ever just be a normalish guy. They are either super pervs or scared of tits.


Because a normalish guy with real world forethought would run fast and far with that many lethal women vying for his attention?
I disagree. Honestly, for a crazy high school demon story where god is dead I actually find the original premise of High School DxD to be truly realistic. A guy has a hard time getting dates, a hot girl wants talks to him, of course he says yes!!! What guy in high school wouldn't say yes? Come on! Too bad she turned out to be a rogue demon, kills him for his soul (hmm, I may need to re-watch the first episode of season 1 again, details are getting fuzzy....). He didn't know she was lethal, he just thought it was his lucky day.

Rias saves him, makes him a pawn in her demon family. He was a perv before but honestly I think the word pervert is overused. He was a teenaged boy who wanted to get with girls. That is NORMAL in my opinion. It is completely normal to want to be with girls, to touch them and more. Perfectly natural. The fact that he isn't scared of boobs is completely normal. His passion for them is more than a bit overboard but once you accept that he died and was reborn as a demon I think you can forgive him for having such desires, especially with Rias and Akeno around shoving them in his face all the time, and Asia as well. The girls are not very realistic characters but they're fun and that's what this show is about. Asia was realistic before she became a demon but hey, maybe demon women really are like that. Too bad aI've never met one... LOL. Once he became a demon, why would he run away from those demons? They're his friends now, his family almost. Rias saved him, he owes her his new 'life'. The fact that she wants to be with him is just gravy.

67933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 11/2/13 , edited 11/2/13


that's great but the person I was quoting already excluded the main character from 'normal'. I think part of what makes Harems WORK is an MC who is unwilling or unable, or who doesn't feel obliged to 'pick one' I don't think such a social dynamic is common or 'normal'. Many women can be insane jealousy machines. Most men in the real world who have more girlfriends than sets of underwear are selfish dicks with a good line a specific cultivated look and careful selection of their prey.

First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.