First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Warframe
13414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
I have just discovered this game and finding it a lot of fun. It is a lot like an improved mass effect 3 multiplayer but with kick-ass swords and sliding shooting. I would recommend people to check it out as it is free to play and say what they thing of the game.
33268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
I've played it recently. It's a fun game but the maps get very repetitive over time and gaining experience points is a VERY slow process in that game. Unless you feel like spending money, you will pretty much be playing the game for a while before you can really start getting any of the newer weapons/frames.

It's pretty fun but can get boring quick if you play it a lot all at once IMO.
13414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
I haven't been playing it in large chunks just when i have time after work with my mates so not sure if i would get bored in a long session. I think that there are several problems with it one being the levels are similar but I forgive the slight niggles as it is a free to play game.
20997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
I like it alot, however, the biggest gripe I had was, as the other poster said, the agonizingly repetitive map designs they have. When you have multiple galaxies with dozens of planets within them and you only have a few map designs things start to get a little less exciting.
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13
Update 10 has came out! A lot of new stuff (;
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Puerto Montt, Chile
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

Hamtari wrote:

Update 10 has came out! A lot of new stuff (;


Yeah, it changed the game in a 90°. Its an awesome game. I've been playing it for two months now and I'm already feeling OP. Anyway, since its in beta stage, this game changes a lot, and, being this my first online multiplayer I've played in my life, I'm surprised enough with the official forum. DUUUDE! the developers really listen to your feedback, they really change the things that needs changing.

Go play it, you'll have a great time. Buuuut..., forget about playing ninja style in-space, thats not happening. You slash-dash, headshot, or even blow-up things more often than stealth kill and actual strategy for that matter.
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

muitopedrinho wrote:


Hamtari wrote:

Update 10 has came out! A lot of new stuff (;


Yeah, it changed the game in a 90°. Its an awesome game. I've been playing it for two months now and I'm already feeling OP. Anyway, since its in beta stage, this game changes a lot, and, being this my first online multiplayer I've played in my life, I'm surprised enough with the official forum. DUUUDE! the developers really listen to your feedback, they really change the things that needs changing.

Go play it, you'll have a great time. Buuuut..., forget about playing ninja style in-space, thats not happening. You slash-dash, headshot, or even blow-up things more often than stealth kill and actual strategy for that matter.


It's also cool how you can buy a "Founder's Pack" lawl XD
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Puerto Montt, Chile
Offline
Posted 9/29/13


It's also cool how you can buy a "Founder's Pack" lawl XD


Jajajaja yeah, I would buy one, but they're so expensive and the Founders Pack doesn't have much use rather than having access to the Desing Council. The rest doesn't impress me much xd
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

muitopedrinho wrote:



It's also cool how you can buy a "Founder's Pack" lawl XD


Jajajaja yeah, I would buy one, but they're so expensive and the Founders Pack doesn't have much use rather than having access to the Desing Council. The rest doesn't impress me much xd


What's good about warframe is that they make a lot of events and when they have a glitch or something is messed up, they fix it immediately! I think Warframe is doing really good even though they are a small group !
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Puerto Montt, Chile
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

Hamtari wrote:


muitopedrinho wrote:



It's also cool how you can buy a "Founder's Pack" lawl XD


Jajajaja yeah, I would buy one, but they're so expensive and the Founders Pack doesn't have much use rather than having access to the Desing Council. The rest doesn't impress me much xd


What's good about warframe is that they make a lot of events and when they have a glitch or something is messed up, they fix it immediately! I think Warframe is doing really good even though they are a small group !


That's one of the reasons that made me stay. The first weekend that I've started playing, already was an update to what I think was something permanent on the game. The work fast... hopefully that rythm doesn't end with its official release, leaving the beta state, which, from what I've heard, its going to happen when launched on the PS4.
My dream is that warframe never leaves that open-beta state. It's always changing nature makes it dynamic, fluid and thats what surprises. Beside, I don't know if this is true, but in Warframe's steam main page, they said that the game has a 3 million universe of players.
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

muitopedrinho wrote:


Hamtari wrote:


muitopedrinho wrote:



It's also cool how you can buy a "Founder's Pack" lawl XD


Jajajaja yeah, I would buy one, but they're so expensive and the Founders Pack doesn't have much use rather than having access to the Desing Council. The rest doesn't impress me much xd


What's good about warframe is that they make a lot of events and when they have a glitch or something is messed up, they fix it immediately! I think Warframe is doing really good even though they are a small group !


That's one of the reasons that made me stay. The first weekend that I've started playing, already was an update to what I think was something permanent on the game. The work fast... hopefully that rythm doesn't end with its official release, leaving the beta state, which, from what I've heard, its going to happen when launched on the PS4.
My dream is that warframe never leaves that open-beta state. It's always changing nature makes it dynamic, fluid and thats what surprises. Beside, I don't know if this is true, but in Warframe's steam main page, they said that the game has a 3 million universe of players.


Haha the first time I joined warframe, I honestly HATED IT. But it has gotten a lot better. They also have a lot of livestreams, although I never even watch it haha ><"
28278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Highton View Terrace
Offline
Posted 9/30/13
I played it a several months back and went to hop on it again last week and they changed so much. Was a bit overwhelming.
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Puerto Montt, Chile
Offline
Posted 9/30/13 , edited 9/30/13



Hamtari wrote:Haha the first time I joined warframe, I honestly HATED IT. But it has gotten a lot better. They also have a lot of livestreams, although I never even watch it haha ><"


I watched the last livestream, and It was, atleast, enlightning, but not mind-blowing. I can live without seeing them, 'cause the updates are so fast that the it doesn't gives too much time to be excited xD.
Altough, I must admit that the first time I played, I didn't understand a thing. The game need more info about... everything xd

6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Puerto Montt, Chile
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

Kokirininja wrote:

I played it a several months back and went to hop on it again last week and they changed so much. Was a bit overwhelming.


Thats how fast things keep changing. And hopefully they keep it that way, but I feel you, 'cause I arrived at the game when update 9 was released, and by update 10 they change so much, so rad, that it was a little bit hard to get use to the new arsenal, or the foundry for that matter.
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

muitopedrinho wrote:




Hamtari wrote:Haha the first time I joined warframe, I honestly HATED IT. But it has gotten a lot better. They also have a lot of livestreams, although I never even watch it haha ><"


I watched the last livestream, and It was, atleast, enlightning, but not mind-blowing. I can live without seeing them, 'cause the updates are so fast that the it doesn't gives too much time to be excited xD.
Altough, I must admit that the first time I played, I didn't understand a thing. The game need more info about... everything xd



I didn't like the whole alien thingy but I guess I am fine with it now ;P
I like how you get to build your own clan and things. And clan weapons, the clan weapons are awesome! What I kind of think is stupid right now is that the color packs and scarfs cost way too much for looks! If you want your warframe to look nice, you gotta get platnum! haha!!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.