First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Monogatari Series Second Season Discussion - Daisuki watchers
19126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
I think Hanekawa looks incredibly cute with short hair and without glasses. Senjougahara on the other hand, not so much. Kanbaru looks nice with long hair but there are better pictures of her. Can't wait.
49208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/30/13
The second PV already spoils it but of all the funny things I am really looking forward to seeing Hachikuji...
76066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
as there are more girls than possible fit in the poll.

Question! favorite girl?
49208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13
Shinobu is the best girl and always will be! Always saves Koyomi LOL
14857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / † / 京
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
^^ Couldn't agree more!!



Karen is a close 2nd for me though, lol
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
I loved all the characters. Kanbaru was really picking up steam. Letting here hair grow out was a nice touch. Also need more of Nadeko.
27351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Is Daisuki supposed to be back up right now? Because if it is, I really hope Crunchy gets at least a delaycast or it won't be a good time this summer. 15 minutes and I'm giving up now on trying to watch anything there...

od1968 
16236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
My list has got to be

Shinobu
Senjougahara
Kanbaru
The Wise Wizard
74830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/1/13 , edited 7/1/13

asharka wrote:

Is Daisuki supposed to be back up right now? Because if it is, I really hope Crunchy gets at least a delaycast or it won't be a good time this summer. 15 minutes and I'm giving up now on trying to watch anything there...

I tried the first episode of Bakemonogatari there just now (without logging in), and had no problem starting it.

What country are you in? I notice Daisuki still doesn't appear to provide any information on what countries can view each series, but I was hoping Bakemonogatari wouldn't be limited to just the U.S. and Canada, as it is on CR.

As I recall, previously the site would just display an error if someone from a country a series would not stream to tried to play an episode, but without informing the person the series was unavailable for their country (i.e., one couldn't tell there was a problem with the video, or the series wasn't available to them).
11082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
I'm certainly excited. Have enjoyed all of the animated -monogataris so far.
27351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

TheAncientOne wrote: I tried the first episode of Bakemonogatari there just now (without logging in), and had no problem starting it.

What country are you in? I notice Daisuki still doesn't appear to provide any information on what countries can view each series, but I was hoping Bakemonogatari wouldn't be limited to just the U.S. and Canada, as it is on CR.

As I recall, previously the site would just display an error if someone from a country a series would not stream to tried to play an episode, but without informing the person the series was unavailable for their country (i.e., one couldn't tell there was a problem with the video, or the series wasn't available to them).


In the US... It finally started for me just now. <Shakes fist furiously and ineffectively at TWC, even though I'm using Google public DNS instead of theirs.>
5317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Noooo! why is Senjougahara's hair short!
30341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Nekomonogatari (Kuro) is already animated....right? Or am I mistaken?
36803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 7/2/13

tigerwolf29 wrote:

Nekomonogatari (Kuro) is already animated....right? Or am I mistaken?

Yes, but there were two parts: Kuro (black) and Shiro (white). I'm not sure how they fit together to be honest.

Kuro was a 4-part OVA that aired a few months ago; Shiro is included in the upcoming season.
30341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

Insomnist wrote:


Yes, but there were two parts: Kuro (black) and Shiro (white). I'm not sure how they fit together to be honest.

Kuro was a 4-part OVA that aired a few months ago; Shiro is included in the upcoming season.


Ok, yeah I just checked it out in order to prepare myself for the second part. And yeah I don't know how it will fit either :/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.