First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply The Sunday without God Discussions
19200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/11/13
Lmao what the hell is even going on...
16087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
I like the show but I am still a little confused about what is going on in it.
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

Episode Six
44294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 8/13/13
Episode 6:

I love this show.

and Ulla is adorable



And say what you want about the hug, I thought it fit nicely with the characters' personalities.


GoldTStar wrote:

Lmao what the hell is even going on...


All I can think of is: Maternal instincts taking effect maybe? Especially after she got that false pregnancy illness that made her think she was about to become a mother.


Yowa29 wrote:

I like the show but I am still a little confused about what is going on in it.


might I ask what you are confused about?
16087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:

I like the show but I am still a little confused about what is going on in it.


might I ask what you are confused about?


I was just confused as to why a grave keeper would become a mother and what not. It literally made no sense to me since they are suppose to be in solitude.
19200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/13/13


GoldTStar wrote:

Lmao what the hell is even going on...


All I can think of is: Maternal instincts taking effect maybe? Especially after she got that false pregnancy illness that made her think she was about to become a mother.


Hmmm maybe, but i don't really see the point right now. We are only half way through so i guess we'll wait and see!
72838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
A sign of change. The narration said they want to be solitutde it it doesn't say some force can't cause them to not be solitutde.

The motherhood thing is pretty normal.
134315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/13/13

I find Ai-chan so cute :3

Decent episode, and ouch the truth comes out. Next week looks like a new arc at an academy or sorts..
12202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / OK
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
Does anyone really know where the Gravekeepers came from?
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

daw48 wrote:

Does anyone really know where the Gravekeepers came from?


No, so far in the anime, they just appear out of nowhere.
17814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

erhyka wrote:


daw48 wrote:

Does anyone really know where the Gravekeepers came from?


No, so far in the anime, they just appear out of nowhere.


actually i believe the story behind them is that god made humans immortal

and then the humans didnt want this but god had already abandoned the human race but he put gravekeepers on earth to bury those and allow the ones who wanted to move on ai would of probably just been born when this happened thus why her mother was a gravekeeper passing down the genes to her
12202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / OK
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

maffayoo wrote:


erhyka wrote:


daw48 wrote:

Does anyone really know where the Gravekeepers came from?


No, so far in the anime, they just appear out of nowhere.


actually i believe the story behind them is that god made humans immortal

and then the humans didnt want this but god had already abandoned the human race but he put gravekeepers on earth to bury those and allow the ones who wanted to move on ai would of probably just been born when this happened thus why her mother was a gravekeeper passing down the genes to her


If they can be killed in any, they are not immortal.
44294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 8/13/13 , edited 8/13/13

Yowa29 wrote:


She was affected by the false pregnancy syndrome that seems to be growing quite common in that world without birth and death.
That's not actually her child, but rather since the baby had called out to Scar, Scar's motherly side surfaced (which was also due to the pregnancy syndrome).
Note: Hana, Ai's mother was also a Grave Keeper.


GoldTStar wrote:


You bringing up the whole emotion thing got me thinking, what about Ai's mom Hana? She's a Grave Keeper yet she clearly showed affection to Ai.
I might even want to guess that Scar and her lack of emotions until that moment is the exception rather than the rule about the Grave Keepers. But yeah, we definitely need to see more before a good conclusion about them can be made, too much we don't know.
22905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Online
Posted 8/13/13 , edited 8/13/13
Wow, this story is amazing! Also, Gravekeeper Scar showing emotions was a bit confusing... but whatever, I'm more curious about the baby she adopted.
16087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
This is definitely going to be an interesting half of a season. I really want to know more about this universe.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.