• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Contest-Hime's Contest Corner - A TREATSIE
Posted 4/1/15
I am always fond with fanfics . also i lost interest of making an anime fanfics been doing tv shows drama and books like harry potter.
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/27/15
Pictures made from walls of text about a specific anime, i.e Word Art


13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
I don't know if this has been commented yet but I think drawing your favorite anime character would be awesome !
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/15
What if we drew ourselves with our favorite anime character?
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15
I hope that another writing contest gets done , I really want to enter
The Judge
17476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/15

PurpleDjango wrote:

Pictures made from walls of text about a specific anime, i.e Word Art


darkfire009 wrote:
I don't know if this has been commented yet but I think drawing your favorite anime character would be awesome !


GetTurtled wrote:

What if we drew ourselves with our favorite anime character?


I love these ideas! Thanks.


Midnightspell wrote:

I hope that another writing contest gets done , I really want to enter


I definitely enjoyed the last one myself!
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/9/15

Contest-Hime wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:

Pictures made from walls of text about a specific anime, i.e Word Art


darkfire009 wrote:
I don't know if this has been commented yet but I think drawing your favorite anime character would be awesome !


GetTurtled wrote:

What if we drew ourselves with our favorite anime character?


I love these ideas! Thanks.


Midnightspell wrote:

I hope that another writing contest gets done , I really want to enter


I definitely enjoyed the last one myself!


You're welcome ^^
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15
Guess that anime!
-A contest where people have to guess what anime you are talking about. You give hints at a specific episode in the anime so people can figure out which one is it.

Filler Torture
Similar to above. You pick an anime that has fillers. You give off the name of the anime and leave hints of a specific filler episode. Since people tend to skip fillers, they must watch fillers of the suggested anime to get the answer of what episode it was.
Myki52 
64266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / F / LA CA and out of...
Offline
Posted 5/11/15
Contest-Hime, how about a password for Con attendees? So many conventions and expos coming up. Maybe a password to earn a badge. Or a trivia question that anyone can get. (Keeping in mind that some of us work and have short memories) a Con badge would be awesome! And it could be win-win. More CR fans and more con attendance.
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/10/15 , edited 6/10/15
Ooh! Contests? Well I can't draw and don't know enough about a ton of animes to write fanfics or answer questions. But hey! Seems fun!
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oklahoma
Online
Posted 6/14/15
Easter Egg Hunt!

You provide a episode and the contestants look for the clue within the episode, that clue will unlock where to find the second clue. This may be harder to pull off but I think it would be enjoyable and can bring views to some shows! Introducing people to new anime and having fun is a win in my book. Must follow the easter eggs in each episode to solve a riddle/puzzle of some sort.

Winner gets: Premium for 1 month/Title/Badge (could vary on how lengthy the easter egg hunt is or have two seperate versions for Regular and Premium members?

7208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/15
Jojos bizarre adventure pack
16047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Anime quiz who can answer faster.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.