First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Corpse Party : Tortured Souls OVA Discussion!
102496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
so the dark side...

yes the dark side

so i watched this when it came out raw at 1 am... I slept like a baby that night.
26823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In an imperfect w...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
I loved Corpse Party, it was great, although seeing all those entrails made me a bit disturbed at times. Now if only I could get my hands on the games.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/14
This Anime is needlessly gruesome, sadistic and violent. Mind you, the story's pretty good. Speaking of needless gore, that part in episode 2 wher that girl get smashed against the wall is just... My god, just don't get me started. My only reccomendation is DO NOT watch this anime after eating a large meal, or it's going to make a reappearance. FAST. By far the worst is episode 3. Yuka, Satoshi's, what, 10-year old sister, is murdered brutally with a large pair of scissors. I have a sister who's not much older than that! And if anyone brings the words Spoiler and Alert anywhere near each other... Satoshi's reaction to Yuka's death afterwards is heartbreaking. He literally cries over her dead body. It moved me the first time I saw it.
29291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/14 , edited 6/14/14

SoulBlast35 wrote:

This Anime is needlessly gruesome, sadistic and violent. Mind you, the story's pretty good. Speaking of needless gore, that part in episode 2 wher that girl get smashed against the wall is just... My god, just don't get me started. My only reccomendation is DO NOT watch this anime after eating a large meal, or it's going to make a reappearance. FAST. By far the worst is episode 3. Yuka, Satoshi's, what, 10-year old sister, is murdered brutally with a large pair of scissors. I have a sister who's not much older than that! And if anyone brings the words Spoiler and Alert anywhere near each other... Satoshi's reaction to Yuka's death afterwards is heartbreaking. He literally cries over her dead body. It moved me the first time I saw it.


It is not needless in any way. It is just depicting everything that happened in the game, in great detail. You have to know the WHOLE story to really understand everything.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
Oh what, the anime was based off the game? Didn't know th@.
16049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/15/14

SoulBlast35 wrote:

Oh what, the anime was based off the game? Didn't know th@.

Yup, it's based off of Corpse Party: Blood covered. The anime is actually an alternate bad end.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
right I only know about Corpse Party cause PewDiePie's been playing it.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 6/16/14 , edited 6/16/14
I'm not gonna watch this because I don't want to watch all the cute lolis getting killed :P
Watching the Lost Footage was enough.


AnimeKami wrote:

so the dark side...

yes the dark side

so i watched this when it came out raw at 1 am... I slept like a baby that night.


Lol, I would sleep like a baby too after watching this :P
Takes more than something fictional for me not to be able to sleep.
Sailor Candy Moderator
199189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.