First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Membership Card Application
Posted 7/2/13
This is a forum for the request of membership cards with your featured Sailor Moon official, so please feel free to request.

Amy Anderson, aka Sailor Mercury


Information needed:
Username
Official Character name, if you have more then one then please specify
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 7/2/13 , edited 7/2/13
Username: Auba9
Official Character names: Cere Cere, Chibi Chibi and Sailor Parallel Moon

Thanks ^^
Posted 7/2/13

Auba9 wrote:

Username: Auba9
Official Character names: Cere Cere, Chibi Chibi and Sailor Parallel Moon

Thanks ^^


Here are your membership cards, I hope you like them.

Amy Anderson, aka Sailor Mercury





35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 7/2/13


Do you think you could make them a smaller size? there quite big ^^
Posted 7/2/13 , edited 7/2/13
Username:ILoveTatsumiOga1991
Official Character Name:Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh
Posted 7/2/13

Auba9 wrote:



Do you think you could make them a smaller size? there quite big ^^


This is the best I can do, I narrowed them down a bit so they weren't so square. I hope this is a bit better for you, it's the best I could do.

Amy Anderson, aka Sailor Mercury






35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 7/3/13
ITS Great! THANKS ^^
Posted 7/3/13

Auba9 wrote:

ITS Great! THANKS ^^


You're welcome, I'm glad that helped ^^

Sailor Mercury, The Guardian Of Water and Ice
Posted 7/3/13

ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

Username:ILoveTatsumiOga1991
Official Character Name:Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh


Here is your membership card, a lot better then the last time I made it ^^ I hope you like this one better.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water



Posted 7/3/13

Neptune_Twilight wrote:


ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

Username:ILoveTatsumiOga1991
Official Character Name:Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh


Here is your membership card, a lot better then the last time I made it ^^ I hope you like this one better.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water






Thanks for making it, it looks really beautiful ^.^ .
98338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Online
Posted 7/3/13
user name : Raventhedarkangel
characters : Sailor Jupiter and Prince Diamond
Posted 7/3/13

ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:


Neptune_Twilight wrote:


ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

Username:ILoveTatsumiOga1991
Official Character Name:Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh


Here is your membership card, a lot better then the last time I made it ^^ I hope you like this one better.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water






Thanks for making it, it looks really beautiful ^.^ .


I'm glad that you like them, I think they're a lot better then the ones I made before lol.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water


Posted 7/3/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

user name : Raventhedarkangel
characters : Sailor Jupiter and Prince Diamond


Here are your membership cards, I hope you like them.

Sailor Mercury, Guardian Of Ice And Water



98338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Online
Posted 7/4/13
thanks Onee Sama there awesome
Member
20225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 7/11/13
Username: trigunkwan
Official Character Name: Greg Urawa
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.